Is it possible to curse or use magick on someone over the internet?

Let’s say someone is going too far or being a bully online but you don’t know what they look like, would it be possible to curse or use spells on this person, even if they’re not on a social media site like Facebook where you use your first and last name, but more like other places where you don’t know the person’s face, like chatrooms or sites like YouTube? If they displayed their first and last name, would it be possible?

Or, would it not be plausible, and only work if you had a picture of the person, their first and last name, and a sample, like single strand of hair? Two curses I know of are E.A.'s from his videos, “The Most Evil Curse” he’s ever used using the chicken feet and black ribbon, or the other one involving a playdough person; if it were plausible to curse someone over the web, would it be compatible with these curses I know of? What about other ones you may know of?

5 Likes

To answer the title question, yes. Easily.

To clarify, some of us do spells for each other on here. Your screen name is your name. Its connected to your energy

10 Likes

Easier to do with a solid link, like a lock of hair or a picture, but not too much harder over the internet.

4 Likes

I’m calling it…
Someone on here wanted me to use the toilet for every fart I make today🤣

2 Likes

Curse the link or website address attached to it, and of course the persons names in the video if you can.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

This sounds very interesting. What are some techniques one could do to curse a link or web address? I think that the 2 curses I know of could affect users, but I’m not sure about addresses or links.

1 Like

I know this is a very old post but could someone give some ideas on how to curse someone over the internet

Use their residual energy from posts they make, you can use usernames, and search for selfies.

You can use energy work or astral travel to follow the energy, seidr is especially helpful for this, or you can just curse them with the image of their posts or username etc

You don’t need anything special but there is some potential for it not to be as strong without a more direct connection to their identity such as a face or name.

You can ask entities to haunt or hurt them, they usually ask for a name in my experience but have been able to go by energy from printed posts, but you can work with them to figure out what is necessary.

My best suggestion is to target the energy of the poster.

Very much so if your will and intent is strong

even a mere post is a link you can target. I’ve been able to do workings on people even without that though. Someone asks me to work on their friend or sister and I can still find the person through the relative link with no picture no name no nothing. It’s easier with a name and dob and stuff but the only real limit is your focus and concentration.