Is it possible to curse or use magick on someone over the internet?

Let’s say someone is going too far or being a bully online but you don’t know what they look like, would it be possible to curse or use spells on this person, even if they’re not on a social media site like Facebook where you use your first and last name, but more like other places where you don’t know the person’s face, like chatrooms or sites like YouTube? If they displayed their first and last name, would it be possible?

Or, would it not be plausible, and only work if you had a picture of the person, their first and last name, and a sample, like single strand of hair? Two curses I know of are E.A.'s from his videos, “The Most Evil Curse” he’s ever used using the chicken feet and black ribbon, or the other one involving a playdough person; if it were plausible to curse someone over the web, would it be compatible with these curses I know of? What about other ones you may know of?

3 Likes

To answer the title question, yes. Easily.

To clarify, some of us do spells for each other on here. Your screen name is your name. Its connected to your energy

10 Likes

Easier to do with a solid link, like a lock of hair or a picture, but not too much harder over the internet.

4 Likes

I’m calling it…
Someone on here wanted me to use the toilet for every fart I make today🤣

1 Like

Curse the link or website address attached to it, and of course the persons names in the video if you can.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

This sounds very interesting. What are some techniques one could do to curse a link or web address? I think that the 2 curses I know of could affect users, but I’m not sure about addresses or links.

1 Like