Is it possible to combine astral senses with physical senses?

While talking to Dantalion, thoughts were appearing in my mind and I was communicating in this way. Is it possible to reverse this and combine the astral senses with the physical senses? In short, I want to hear the voices of the spirits and what they tell me with my physical ears.

1 Like

What happens here as I understand it, is you train your subconscious to “translate” the info coming in to tickle your brain neurons to interpret that there’s sound, instead of those impulses coming through from the nerve connections to the ears.

This is in my mind what clairaudience really is.

So to develop your clairs, you have to practice trying to use them. It’s a skill. So like you couldn’t sit down at a piano and just play a sonata, it would take time to learn how to do it and practice to do it well, you train this skill over time.

We have a few free tutorials for this on here, some are collected together here:

1 Like

Yes, to achieve this the strongest it’s usually in a hypnogogic state where you’ve managed to also achieve lucidity. That’s when seeing and hearing stuff, even other physical sensations, becomes heightened enough to feel real

It’s hard to balance oneself in that state though. It can be too easy to “wake up” sometimes, and conversely, to fall asleep. If someone is prone to the latter, I suggest having a trusted spirit guide with with you.

I haven’t worked with Dantalion, so no first hand experience there — he is known for his magickal capabilities though so if you like him, he’s probably a good one to stick with for learning how to do this :slight_smile:

1 Like