Is it a block?

Do you ever feel as if there are things within you, potential that feels like you can easily pull out and project but no matter how hard you try, they don’t? That’s exactly my case here.
For a very long time I’ve been aware of my abilities; empathy, precognition, clairsentience, claircognizance, umbrakinesis and others. I’m aware of them because I’ve experienced them throughout my life, some more frequent than others. Here’s where my issue is: I can practice these abilities, focus on them, use various techniques, meditate etc and I’ll get nowhere. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to become doubtful or stop what I’m doing and tell myself “I’ll never get anywhere” because I know it’s possible with the right approach. In my case, my approach just might be a little different from others…maybe. But it very much feels like if there’s some kind of seal or barrier placed there. I can feel my abilities when I attempt to channel them, however they do not project. As if they hit this wall before they can get out.
So, my questions for you readers are: do I have some form of blockage? If so, what do you think it is and what are your pieces of advice to help me finally get rid of this long term struggle? I will gladly appreciate any helpful words you guys can give, thanks.

Welcome to BALG. Please post an introduction in the Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself. It is one of the rules of this forum. Just click the link below:

To answer your question, you may want to participate in our “Power Scanning” thread, and ask if someone can read whatever is blocking you.

Alright, I’ll do so when I can. Thanks!