Is human to human possession possible?

Franz Bardon did this.He entered body of a 14 year old.I think the reason he did it was that he wanted to contiune his work with getting interrupted in childhood stages.I am sceptic of this because Franz Bardon became a legend in community and so this will bring false stuff too.And that he could just contiune his work on another plane.Although I have seen a solid theory that Bardon really didn’t die in 1958,I will leave it since its out of topic.

The reason it looks possible enough is Bardon has that caliber of power.

2 Likes

Can you send me the information on this and the off topic if you have it? I think you are aiming at he body jump right? I don’t think that would derail this topic but you can dm me too if you want.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a story of Crowley mimicking someone walking and making that person trip? There is a sort of entrainment between minds that remains unseen by us…I dunno if that qualifies as possession.

If u could read minds, u have a headstart in that u know what the person’s triggers are.U know their morals, lack of, what makes them emotional, or intellectual. Using that to calculate, damn, actually u’ve got a hell of an advantage.

1 Like

That’s why got me thinking about this, along with life experiences and a horror movie just about plan old demonic possession.

1 Like

I am not sure about full body control, but influence certainly. Requires high level of magic.

2 Likes

The militaristic applications of such a thing would be immense if possible…I don’t doubt there exist a technique by which one could do it, but I do doubt that anyone we know of has it…at least as far as civilian occultism is concerned???Actually I don’t even know…

I mean , if u 100 percent possess someone, they shouldn’t have any recollection…would they?

1 Like

I think you are right so we would never know. The one bing possessed wouldn’t know or remember and the one doing the possession would never show their power in that way. So maybe it happens more then we think :thinking: (just you go out on that limb).

I think this topic has you thinking as much as I am. All of these what if’s and questions.

1 Like

I agree. I mean we know astral Projection is a thing a lot of us do it. Both knowingly and unknowingly. Maybe this type of possession is like that the more power you are the more you can do?

2 Likes

Yes, if this was fantasy but this is not so recollection can still be a thing. Just as there are claims of no recollection there are claims of simply sitting in the back seat and watching.

3 Likes

I can master my dream of bringing the Sharingan into reality

1 Like

Dont worry you can do that in the astral and be the epitome of Itachi there

1 Like

Susano in the astral

2 Likes

You could possibly transmute your own soul and energy body to become similar to the one originally inhabiting the body and then that could help you be compatible with the body. It should take some work figuring out how their system works and all that to try and arrange things to make it go better.

2 Likes

Couldn’t one make a thoughtform as a platform for interface; thus having no need to worry about the energy problem…Just like most entities we work with seem to also have thoughtform versions that seem just as powerful…

I figure the rest would be input commands into the thoughtform …depending on how advanced it is…Im sure many of the demonic thoughtforms and god thoughtforms are plenty powerful.

2 Likes

thoughtforms dont have an energy system, and using a thoughtform as a catalyst for possession seems more like psychic persuasion than anything.

1 Like

Why does an energy system matter?

1 Like

Possession is projecting into another, to possess them. thoughtforms dont have such. The closest being possessed by a thoughtform is in its first stages as an isolated personality and only limited to its creator’s body.

1 Like

A thoughtform doesn’t need too much energy to sustain itself. It can be programmed to manipulate energy already in the surroundings, without having to use more than what was allotted to it. The toughtform would be designed as a vehicle for your consciousness, assuming here the possession entails u being able to get impressions, information from the target’s sensory input systems, while consciously controlling them.

So why not generate a thoughtform which would operate slowly like a virus off of the target’s own conscious energy. Perhaps ideally, it would erode the conscious awareness of the target to weaken it, slowly in such a way to be undetected (like a person feels drunkeness or being altered coming on; usually not at all)

The next phase is for it’s presence within the target to give u access through it to that persons body…Im gonna assume possession is defined as curtailing use of something/someone’s body.

It would have to be programmed to give u an interface by which to control the person’s body, just like u control urs…You’d have to have one heck of a mind to control someone else and urself simultaneously…that thought is a fucking trip in and of itself.

I need to ask what is sought to be achieved…u possessing someone to move them physically through their own body? Just fuck with em psychologically? Acquire personal or hidden information from that person through their mind?

I mean the idea of just projecting ur awareness into someone…seems quite vague and open ended. That could be done if ur a healer healing someone’s energy points…I imagine possession is more about CONTROL of the target?

2 Likes

What beings? And for what reason?

1 Like

I am sure it is logically possible for someone to control more than one body at once. I just don’t know how the desynchronizing and divergence trend to. I am hypothesizing who is in control won’t matter because the environment will mold the person into a certain shape.

1 Like