Is here a soul traveller able to help me get more details of a past Life?

I had Channeled a name for the casual plane which is “Yatara” you can simply focus there and just travel by letting yourself go with control in my visions and senses i had sense that the casual realm will feel like pulls like you are in the center which is everywhere theres pulls of future and past everywhere.

by simply stating your intention your may see a gate of light that kind of looks like a star
all you need to do is enter and just see it.

3 Likes

It works for everyone

1 Like

This sounds more like a subjective ideology as many people have took what they have learned from their past lives and applied it to their path in this life, improved upon it and got somewhere. The past should never be attached to I would agree there but you can still take it a learn from it. It’s not a delusion of grandeur if anything it’s more like from an outside perspective it’s hard to understand that individual’s past life since outside perspectives will always hold a sliver of ignorance.

1 Like

As of now, I mainly have Odinson to go off of, so not all of us pull Egypt.

Odinson is also a bit vague, like saying “Son of Zeus” as they were both promiscuous beings or “descendant of Gengis Khan” if we want a real world example.

2 Likes

this again is very different, learnt from past life – compared to living as pharaoh in present … understand :))

i never said you couldnt uise your old conciousness and fleshmemory etc, but dont overvalue things that cannot be proven, as occultist :))

i have met like 3 or 4 different horus in internet :DD how that is not delusion grandieur :DD

i been even suggested that i would be incarnation of kali :smiley: how that is not selling delusions, im male .

1 Like

When viewing your own past lives it’s not impossible for others to view them if they know how, so the point still remains.

Your last comment also no offense just showed a large sum of ignorance, reincarnation doesn’t care what gender you are, people can reincarnate as male or female, a female being can reincarnate into a male body. I’m not saying you are her, but you being male should never be a issue in this regards. So I honestly have to repeat my previous comment.

1 Like

I’m sorry to inform you but this is a biological fact in nature, my dude

2 Likes

I don’t think you grasp what reincarnation means or is, the body you held in a past life doesn’t dictate your next life’s body. I’m sorry but you seep ignorance. A person can be a male in their past and reincarnate as a female. That does not make them a hermaphrodite not even close. I’m sorry you’re uneducated.

And I’d prefer not to go on about silly conspiracies to be honest.

why you keep repeating word uneducated…

Ima quit educating to this topic after this post, since my posts gets flagged and hidden even when i know what i am about when im talking about one gendersim, and agendas behind transgenderism…

rungr, think what i said about nadis, i wouldnt want to have vaginal nadis, anyway…

and i wanted anyway just to warn about not believing too much, of what some spirit says to you about your past lifes, because sinister agenda behind of it, i didnt want to talk about genderism, since we are all living manifestations of creator…

1 Like

I’d say it’s for the best.

@homicide ,
The only reason why your posts are being flagged is either because the content goes against the forum’s rules or maybe because you divert the conversation from your own or another member’s topic. Flagging a post keeps the community clean and by no means is it considered a punishment for the poster. It happens, we all get carried away some times. What’s not ok is purposely breaking the rules and making a collection of flagged posts.
It is not a good enough reason for you to stop educating yourself in any matter.
Genderism as you call it, had nothing to do with the original topic which was about past life experiences. Thus, your diverting posts got flagged. End of story.

1 Like

I have had a post wrongfully hidden, and I just asked Lady_eva to fix it and she did.

Well mistakes happen.

1 Like