Is EA acting?

@Dinmiatus

As you said, manifestation takes some time.
In my understanding, Afsin didn’t feel anything after practising rituals ever. This can be very frustrating and makes his question logical and appropriate.
I just wonder what makes him so persistent and willing to pay for something that doesn’t work for him at all.

1 Like

Some rituals will not have noticeable effects for some time. For example when i started with the work in black magick of ahriman. Energetically i didn’t notice much until a few weeks of daily practice with the foundation rituals. I would recognize when i fell into altered states but that was it, since i had already become use to some of them. But subtle tidbits of info kept falling into my lap. This same process happens for each current or system i explore.

It seems for me at least there is an adaptation period the subtle bodies go through for different energies. For someone just starting out this period could very well be much longer. I only have my own experiences to draw from so i do not know if this is something others have gone through.

3 Likes

Anyway, I guess it’s normal to ask if it’s just an acting if someone doesn’t feel anything after six months of doing rituals.
Maybe magic is not for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, actually i have results you know, i believe in magick actually i believe EA’s contents
I started see dreams after doing evocation, started write them when i reunite this dream’s it really make sense
I always wake up at 2-3 AM After doing an evocation feel different like something wake me up
I probably going to see effects of Rite of Deification right after the ritual that is what i believe
But the thing why i am asking this question is About Lucifer-Amaymon Ritual, magick is not something that i can not believe but i bought the Lucifer-Amaymon Ritual i did the ritual, after not seeing any result at the harvest moon did the ritual again, watched the ritual video i just can’t feel some energy flow through me after the Lucifer-Amaymon ritual

1 Like

And I am not doing rituals for 6 month’s i started to do ritual’s within this 4 week’s before that 4 weeks, i watched videos reading books searching about magick, i am not only talking about spiritual realm communication, searching islamic magick, vodoo…

2 Likes

Could you please give us some examples of those videos that are particularly “spiritually active” ?

1 Like

So, your question is why the Lucifer-Amaymon ritual doesn’t work for you?
From my experience, working with Lucifer could be tricky. Sometimes he doesn’t give me anything but the feeling of emptiness, that I’m on my own and that nothing will ever happen. It can be hard.

3 Likes

The idea that “this must work and must be fast because I paid for it?”
It’s something I see people who pay for spells say (though I don’t know if OP feels this).

4 Likes

Sure (ignore the wacky image on the 1st one, it’s not in the video):

First one blew my mind, I was new to the site and had a whole pathworking & more come just from that. :+1:

These are the posts where I recorded the early parts:

3 Likes

If someone is new in magic I’m not surprised. It’s a normal reaction if you watch the videos. You could get super-excited simply because it sounds so passionate and enthusiastic.
Not all magicians will emphasise that rituals may not work as you expect, could take a lot of time or even put you in hard situations.

2 Likes

Think of it as a method of how persistent someone is to do magic in the first place.
Great expectations lead to great disappointments.
Stay humble and be persistent and read&learn A LOT and by time your powers will develop.
Your old self must die so new you could emerge.
There is no other way.

3 Likes

A very serious question I’ve got - what makes someone persistent to do magic?

1 Like

If it matters to you then you will do whatever it takes.
If it doesn’t matter there is always an excuse as a way out.
Simple answer and from my heart.

1 Like

Definitely, I’ve experienced it many times.
But, so many people just have no any interest in magic.

1 Like

Dude, if you were expecting to see him throwing fireballs, and summoning lightning, you’re going to be disappointed. Well it is possible to do that kind of fun shit up there on the astral planes… It doesn’t generally happen here in the real world unless you get really good with elemental magics.

That said, I’ve seen some people do some pretty interesting shit with fire, however, they use existing flames.

Depending on how deeply you want to immerse yourself in this, maybe you can prove us wrong. The planes are always in flux, and I’ve been told that the next interdimensional Collision won’t be very far off, so depending on what you’re planning on doing with your free time, you might be able to impress us all.

In other words, no, he isn’t over acting, I’ve gone through some of the same similar shit when working with beings such as King Belial, King Bael, and even Lucifer, although, my interaction with Lucifer was through listening to One of EA’s videos, interestingly enough.

2 Likes

E.A Koetting is a real magician and has worked many years on perfecting his craft.
You cna find people online who say that E.A Koetting is a fake and that he is this or that. But in all seriousness he has done more shit than those people have ever done. (Not saying it makes E.A. better than anyone else just saying it puts him at an advantage of knowing and having more experience than a lot of people).

Thought my two cents should be thrown in

2 Likes

Many thanks Lady Eva! Lots of food for exploration there.

2 Likes

Interesting

I’ve felt like Azazel has definitely been wanting me after watching his videos late at night

2 Likes

I’ve been to a few sites that really hated EA. During those times I was skeptical of everything even with results. I’m like:
Am I doing any of this right?
Does the ritual have to be exact?
Do I really need these ingredients?
I can’t memorize worth crap; do I need to?
Do I need a journal?
Will Christian bs I did cause me to fail?
Is everyone lying and full of their own bs?
What the hell do spirirts get out of this and why the fuck would they give a damn about a newb? What’s in it for them?

Etc etc. my biggest faults is NOT wanting help then complaining or bitching. I find they do dream work often. And when they really are listening which seems often enough they make synchronicities happen (though I guess it’s just making stuff happen).

I generally fail at rituals but I do have lots of intent. In fact my first flame experience with Lucifer would be akin to the TOAF ritual but mine was simple before I even knew of it or Balg or these sites. When I did do the ritual… I felt nothing and was disappointed. Maybe it was redundant at that point. I was supposed to report via pdf… I never did but I’ve learned to make PDFs.

In fact, I’ve learned a lot of mundane stuff and acquired a lot that would make me rich in a way. Pity it’s not money and a pity I fall on a few “sins” in my head a lot. These mainly block progression:
Lust, greed, envy, pride, wrath, sloth (I don’t glutton unless it’s not food so that borders greed/glutton as in stuff). They’re bad for me not because of biblical crap but because they’re distractions or blocks causing the frustration cycle.

I need the AWE & WONDER with a touch of the taboo that gets the heart pounding and the mind turning. If that happens then is a good time for me to work something. As is I am more stuck in mundane routine and at times that doubt and thought of acting/lying bs comes up a lot.

And my senses suck unless you count sneezing.

1 Like

He’s not acting, that much is for certain. Whenever I watch his videos, I can’t look away from his eyes, they almost have a magnetic pull to them. And I can say without hesitation that SOMETHING inside of me has changed after watching his livestream the other day.

2 Likes