Is an Enn alone enough to invoke a demon, if you chant it enough times and over enough time?

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could use a demon’s Enn like a Vedic Mantra, where you chant it and chanting it alone does something?

Like, say, if I wanted to invoke Lillith or Sargatanas. If I didn’t focus on their sigil, but just chanted their Enn like 108 times or more, would that do anything? Or is the sigil a necessary part of the process? Just wondering. Thanks.

4 Likes

It could be enough, if you kept the intent, will, and focus. But you want to have a means of communication ready, so that if they show up and you need to interact with them, you’ll be able to.

5 Likes

Can name do anything?

1 Like

Here.
Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide - New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God

4 Likes

I didn’t see the part where the subject of just using the Enn, without the sigil, was addressed.

I was wondering if JUST chanting the Enn for a long time/many times would do anythign, and how much?

What constitutes a “means of communication” exactly?

Does psychic communication suffice? I was kind of focusing on invocation so I could take their energy or some of their essence into my being.

In the past, there were times where I did drugs and invoked an entity and I would get telepathic messages (in the form of thoughts in my head, where I would just know who they were coming from) from etities easily. Sometimes just one, sometimes multiple. Especially with shrooms.

If you can communicate with them psychically, then that is a means of communication.

2 Likes

Cool!

IF I’ve only had telepathic communication with them while high on drugs, will I still be able to psychically communicate with them without drugs after chanting the Enn enough?

Guess you’ll have to find out when you call them up. I have no idea about your abilities.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

If its all in your head whilst you’re taking drugs, you’ll be speaking with yourself.
Have you experienced anything external to your body? And without the effects of any drugs?

3 Likes

A demon might show up when chanting an enn, or it might not.

Enns come from the religious practice of demonolatry, and in that system, it is considered rude to command a demon like we do in ceremonial evocation, so they call what they do “invocation” (which is not the traditional definition of that word, by the way) and it is more of an invitation than a forceful summoning.

5 Likes

Invoke - inside
Evoke - external
Enns - their language in use, so you’re basically chanting their names in their language.

2 Likes

I believe so.

No. I’ve never evoked a demon before.

Enn is enough, for evocation for me

2 Likes

Idk i just chant the name and it works fine for me

2 Likes

Soo, my question might sound dumb and foolish for those who know the answer, obviously… but
why do demons, demons coming from Qliphoth, from Goetia etc, have these enn chats, which are made in ENOCHIAN ,a language used mainly for summoning angels. Enochian magic, as I recall, involves tables, lots of symbols and mainly “angels”. So what do demons have to do with that?
Enochian magic seems very hard, hence can’t say I was ever that much into it, soo

The common enns found in the religion of demonolatry are in the demonic tongue, not Enochian. They are not the same. See Enoch Petrucelly’s book The Black Witch for more details on that language.

However, Enochian is very powerful for altering reality, and because of that, it has been used in all sorts of different types of magick, including Satanic and demonic rituals. Anton Lavey, for example, used it in his Satanic Bible.

There are actually Enochian demons that are part of the system as well, and whose names can be derived from the same Great Table as the names of the angels. Corwin Hargrove’s book, Universal Magick, uses both Enochian angels and demons, for example.

3 Likes

My patron demon is Amduscias , i had a tantrum two days ago, i felt so lonely and depressed, i was jusy crying and saying his enn in the bed, idk how many time i have repeated the enn, back then he did not show up or nothing happen, or maybe i was so lost the understand, but today i got 2 good massages , and i saw some signs of him saying everything will be okay, so yes they can come if you have past with them, but if you just want to start working with a new demon only enn may not be enough, its up to demon anways
Hail demon of dark
Hail Amduscias
İ love you :green_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes