Is Akenathan tomb is cursed?

Akenathan curse is real or not???

You and your endless questions…

3 Likes

Ha ha, we covered this in anthro 101. It is true that everyone who was there when the tomb opened is dead… :wink:

2 Likes

Are you talking about King Tut’s tomb or Akhenaten’s? Cause Tut’s tomb is the one most often referred to as cursed. Although his revolutionary father’s (Akhenaten’s) tomb may have been cursed for different reasons. He pissed everyone off trying to make the Ancient Egyptian religion monotheistic.

6 Likes

Very true. You know you ancient history. :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

oh shoot. I really have to learn to keep my mouth shut when half awake. Got the two confused. I’m awake now of course. Bleh.

2 Likes

It happens to the best of us.

2 Likes

No prob. I figured that’s what happened. I almost did it myself & then was like, “Wait a minute!” Lol

1 Like

But back to the OP. It really all depends on the curse and how it works.

1 Like

Tried to look up the curse but only got gaming wiki nonesense.

I do know that with Akhentaten, the people tried to erase him from history. Which for them was powerful magic. So who was really cursed here? Hrm.

2 Likes

All eqyptian pharaoh tombs are cursed with the help of necromancy spells inscripted on stones.I watched it On Ancient Aliens TV Series…

1 Like

Akhenaten’s might be different. He really pissed off the priests. They probably cursed him. I’m actually surprised they even buried him. He was extremely hated.

3 Likes

I think archaeology didn’t found Akenathan tomb.The King Tut tomb is most cursed…

2 Likes

According to Sigmund Freud,Prophet Moses was Akhenaten son who preached monotheism in Jerusalem.

Source?

Best way to dispel doubt about a preceding statement EVER INVENTED. :+1:

4 Likes

While I find some value in some of Freud’s thoughts, other ideas of his are utter bullshit, in my opinion. Here are some criticisms from the article you linked.

“According to Campbell, Freud’s proposal was widely attacked, ‘both with learning and without.’”

“The theologian Rowan Williams concluded that Freud’s accounts of the origin of Judaism are ‘painfully absurd,’ and that Freud’s explanations are not scientific but rather ‘imaginative frameworks.’”

2 Likes