Ipos Invoke

does anyone know where i can get more mythology on this demon and how i can invoke them and start working? or least direct me to resources

Have you searched the forum? There is plenty of instructions on how to evoke here.

1 Like

no because i don’t know many websites

1 Like

Go to the top of the page, to the right hand side where you will see a magnifying glass icon and click on that. Type in what you want and go from there.

If there is an advertisement at the top of the page covering the tool bar then click it’s little arrow to remove it first.

3 Likes

What does that have to do with making a little effort to find the information you’re looking for?

2 Likes

because i’ve tried a lot of websites with no luck and now i’m asking for more respurces.

Is Balg not a good enough resource for you?

He means search on this forum website.

At top right, there’s a magnifying glass icon. Tap that and then type “ipos” and “evokation guide” or “evocation tutorial”, or similar searches, and see what comes up (hint: there’s a LOT)

If that’s no good come back and I’ll link them for you, but this is a really good skill to practice on this forum, as there are 9 years of education here you’re missing if you don’t know how to search for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes