Invoking Satan as a beginner?

I’ve been at this for 9 months and have been in the process of building connections with multiple demons through offerings and prayer. Satan is the reason I walk this path. I haven’t done an evocation yet but I have gotten a spirit to summon unintentionally. I can feel energies/presences very well and have been able sense I was a kid because I had a lot of practice. A spirit took a liking to me for many years as a kid. Anyways, I was talking to S Connolly asking if I could use the demon enochian keys found in The Complete book of Demonolatry as a form of prayer. She said yes and explained intention is everything. I know she gets a lot of hate in the occult community but I’m not here to talk about that or her advice. To each their own. I personally have found her work extremely helpful. So Im reading off the enochian keys with candles and incense going and I get on Amducias’s key. All of the sudden I have to turn to my left (east) and I feel an insanely strong and positive energy manifest a few feet away. It felt like I was standing next to the sun, and it was radiating this orange energy at me that felt extremely supportive. I couldn’t see anything but I just intuitively knew what color the energy was. I just acknowledged him with a smile and kept going with the rest of the keys. This was on month 4 of my practice. I didn’t even intend to evoke him, but there he was lol. So perhaps “intention is everything” only goes so far.

Now I’m going to do my first evocation soon, and I want to connect with Satan. I will make sure to thoroughly test using a pendulum before I confirm it is him. I really really want to connect on a deeper level with him because of how much he has been there and helped me though trials and tribulations in my life. He feels like such a father figure to me and my heart is open to him. Is it wrong or dumb of me to want to invoke him? I’ve heard multiple teachers say either yes go for invocations or don’t because the vibrational energy will be really hard to handle. I know ultimately it’s up to me, I’m just looking for a bit of input on this. I’m not doing it because “i want the rush of the intense experience”, I’m just eager to connect with him on that level. My plan is to evoke, test to make sure its him. Then talk a bit through the pendulum. Then I will ask him if I may invoke you, and if he sais yes to do so.

Im also initiated into demon magick using the initiation rite on Vk’s website.

1 Like

images (4)

this is my first try invoke last month
to fulfill my need.
it was suggest from luciferian who had long years experience.

he will come to you as intuitive condition on body *sorry for bad english
do it outside our home and maybe with our friend then tell what you feel
im doing this at my bedroom and when my mother come my intuitive mind want to kill my mom.
many stories i heard yeah it was like that…

Yes you can invoke Satan.

Sounds like you’ve done plenty of groundwork and know what you’re doing, have at it and best of luck! :smiley:

Let us know how it goes!

3 Likes

I’d be afraid to invoke Satan when I am such a beginner =)

That’s ok, there’s plenty other magick you can do that Durant even involve entities :slight_smile: Search on “tutorials” here and there’s hundreds of options.

And that is the most important part! Ignore what others have to say about her. Especialy if it sounds more like opinion than fact.

I’d say you’ve done way more groundwork than I did when I first invoked Lucifer and a few weeks after that evoked Andras (warnings have always been more of an invitation to me, instead of a repellant). At a few months in, I figured I’d done enough meditating and energywork and just rushed through learning some banishings, didn’t even bother with divination before the rituals. Not recommending rushing into that, though and also not saying I was wildly succesful, but the spirits where there when called (although their energies pretty much mentally kicked my ass) and I am still here. I haven’t lost my mind (yet).

From one beginner to another, sounds like you are definitely ready to do so!

Ave Satanas!

1 Like

It’s not like you summon him and see if it’s him or if you like working with him.
If you open or have opened this door, it will remain open for all eternity.