Invoking Samael - feelings

There is no angels vs. demons eternal war thingy. Relax.

Also this.

2 Likes

Do you to believe this to be something internal in nature?

What do you mean?

Do you think this is something personally experienced internally rather that it being an actual physical war?

Yes.
Darkness and light are two sides of the same magick. In my experience they just coexist.
Day and night both exist too, right? Some prefer night, some prefer day. Whether you feel drawn to angels or demons is a matter of personal preference. (If you break free from the dogma that demons are evil ofc)
The experience of light and darkness fighting each other is just a portrayal of your inner fights. You associate those inner conflicts with demons/angels and give them according traits.

1 Like

Thank you, I thought that’s where you were going so I just needed to clarify.

2 Likes

and I know. If there were we’d see the effects everyday.

I’m literally an incarnate “demon” and I’m doing a 90 day pathworking with Samael right now, day 15. Samael stands both ‘sides’ when they factor into anything anyway.
I wear a Belial talisman and I don’t banish so my house is chock full of daemonic entities of all types.

Where on earth did you get all this from? You may be creating it in your version of reality because you expect it… Everything is way more complex than this schoolyard ‘you’re not in the cool gang’ crap. So, you’re limiting yourself at this point imo.

3 Likes

^ This.
The ‘war’ you sense is down here and is manmade. There’s a bit of “as above so below” but it’s not the same, because persistent material physicality and the attachments around that don’t exist.

I’m literally an incarnate “demon” and I’m doing a 90 day pathworking with Samael right now, day 15. Samael stands both ‘sides’ when they factor into anything anyway.
I wear a Belial talisman and I don’t banish so my house is chock full of daemonic entities of all types.

Where on earth did you get all this from? You may be creating it in your version of reality because you expect it… Everything is way more complex than this schoolyard ‘you’re not in the cool gang’ crap. So, you’re limiting yourself at this point imo.

1 Like

Mmm. Just because entities from both sides have no problem with eachother (or at least dont show it) remember they are still called by people WITH agendas. So yeah demons may not be entirely evil, you still have elite satanist usuing demons to do their bidding and scarafice children in the process.

Same for all the people who killed millions “in the name of Christ”

That’s a whole different story. I was talking about people experiencing demons and angels fighting. Like “I invoked angel xy but he refused to work with me cause I work with Lucifer” that kinda thing.

Of course all entities are called with agendas. But angels and demons can both be destroyers, and can both be healers. That has nothing to do with a war between them.

And btw, I can kill people in the name of Santa Claus, but it doesn’t necessarily mean I really have a connection to the old man and what I do is his work.

Well if we take a person whos been uploaded with the common western religious cannon, invoking a dark aspect like lucifer then going to aa Michael, it can have an effect.

I recently got done cursing someone on Halloween and while driving after I came right behind a car with a big fat jesus cross.

Remember, Jesus used baneful magick too. He cursed a fig tree to never again bear fruit, all because the tree wouldn’t provide him its figs out of season. Talk about petty lol

1 Like

Yeah well, Jesus wasn’t the flower power hippie modern christians want him to be.

But still, I don’t believe there is a war between light and darkness. There may be fights, yeah. Some entities might not get along well. But that doesn’t mean they all want to destroy each other.

1 Like

No, there’s no “war.” That’s pretty much fiction. It’s the Christian version of the older creation myths about the forces of Order (usually represented by the younger gods) battling with the forces of Chaos (the older, primal progenitors).

My comment about Jesus was in reference to @Titan.M 's comment about seeing a cross after a baneful working.

4 Likes

I just had this same feeling with Satanachia, was really intense!

1 Like