Invoking Samael - feelings

What’s your thought’s on Samael being a consort to Lilith? Asenath Mason has a book (or books) talking about Lilith and Samael. I’ve only read the sample chapter (and yes the book deal with sex magic).

Is he good at eliminating a target at once?i asked another spirit to eliminate a target,but it hasn’t happened yet,i’m thinking of changing.

1 Like

Just going to leave this here…

2 Likes

Samael is the prime consort of Lilith. Who is a demon.

4 Likes

Yeah, maybe he could uh… oh reference that statement.

She wasn’t.

Wasn’t what?

I’ll just leave these here.

http://www.unicorngarden.com/bkshe4.html

https://www.deliriumsrealm.com/lilith/#sammael

1 Like

She wasn’t a Demon in the first place.

1 Like

Samael is intense and sexy af. Speaking as an incarnate “demon”, he doesn’t care. I’m guessing that’s a blind picked up from somewhere where it made sense to the authors worldview, but it doesn’t fit in mine.
He is who he is and like most of us judges on merit.

I see high level demons and angels as the same species, divided in our minds by xtian dogma taking an overly simplistic view of cosmic politics, for obvious reasons, so it’s dumb to treat them as hard and fast enemies all the time, it’s not that easy. Don’t buy into that religions bs, it’ll serve you no good.

9 Likes

You say that as if if being a demon is a bad thing.

This.

Also, demons and angels get along really well. Take Michael and Lucifer for example. They’re very close.

3 Likes

No religion bs… Just a fact.

Being a demon is a really good thing apparently.
And I would always choose them.
Don’t like the others.

One more time for the souls in the back

Angelic in the streets demonic in the sheets

2 Likes

Correct, Lilith can’t really be classified as a demon or angel. She’s odd in that respect. She’s kind of in the middle. If one knows how demons come about then it is clear that she is not a demon. Also, Samael does what he wants to, but he won’t hesitate in destroying a demon. He is a chaotic neutral, and his power is comparable to an Arch-angels.

me everyday

1 Like

You’re right many times they will cooperate, and even form strong bonds. But, they aren’t exactly know for being the best of friends in an overall view. If you want to find this out, summon Gabriel and a lesser demon at the same time. Either one won’t show, or one will be completely obliterated. (Gabriel is scary sometimes). But, you are right, religion is far too strict in regards to that.

I have done that and there was no issue. However, I can’t blame him for doing it in front of you. I tend to kill lesser entities on sight as well.

It could also be that “lesser entities” as I call them aren’t the ‘demons’ I refer to when I say these are the same species though… An imp is not a demon. A dragon is not a demon, though a demon can have a dragon form. The word ‘demon’ is highly overused and can just mean “not approved by JCI” - could be anything really, including human ghosts. You have to be clear what you’re talking about.
I think the way xtians dumb down the identification of entities is another way to reduce people’s ability to effectively take power.

2 Likes