Invoking Angel Gabriel hui

I heard he rules over people born under zodiac Cancer I am thinking of buying a pendant with his sigil and meditate on it to charge it and ask for his help and support in this journey called life.
Any ideas how I should go on about it? Any techniques? I know his day is Monday and the pendant is silver.

1 Like

Funnily enough i am a cancer but i don’t know anything about Gabriel because i don’t work with angels.
I hope someone else will be able to help you out to answer your questions. :blush:

Personally I don’t put much stock in the “this angel rules over these groups of people cause they just so happened to be born on this day under this zodiac” at least objectively. However, if you plan to work with him that’s usually the most important part.

2 Likes

The archangels are powerful beings, and while Gabriel does rule over certain astrological correspondences as do the other archangels (and demons) she certainly is not limited to them.

You can contact Gabriel without any astrological correspondences whatsoever, on any day of the week. I generally call upon her using her Watchtower seal provided in Evoking Eternity.

4 Likes

SHE? HER? WAAAAT? I did not know this.

1 Like

Yes, she.

Every demon and angel has a female form, and many magicians see Gabriel and Uriel as female.

I find it brings a nice symmetry to the LBRP and the Watchtower ritual to have two male and two female angels.

Edit to add: In the book Raziel’s Paths of Power, which works with the 72 Angels of the Shemhamforash, the author experiences Raziel as a female.

2 Likes

Gabriel can be either or, which I think they’re the only one of the archangels that can.

1 Like

Is that seal same as the one I am about to get?Untitled2

1 Like

The Watchtower seal I mentioned? No, it’s different.

Is it normal for entities to have more than one sigil?

Yes, some make a sigil and ask the entity to empower it or the entity gives the person a personal sigil, both of which can be used as the person’s personal phone line to the entity. Either they will be told to keep it to themselves or be free to share it. Personally I prefer to keep specific sigils to myself to avoid unwelcome attachments.

1 Like

So that means the one I have is his/her public number, probably has a very long queue to get on the line and always buusy :slight_smile:

The one DarkestKnight mentioned must be a private one, perhaps Gabriel gave it to the author of the book ?

Anyway, I was really looking forward to that silver pendant since it would be my first ever involvement in magick…

I think that seal you posted is the traditional one used in Solomon’s magick.

It has been posted here before.

Do you have any warning/advise before I proceed with the invocation? Or should I just go with the flow…

Go with the flow. Gabriel won’t harm you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I now have got the silver pendant with Gabriels seal on it.
Can you please suggest what is the next step ?

All I want him/her to do is her guidance and help to raise my vibration and experience euphoria constantly :slight_smile: Is that too much to ask??

Evoke Gabriel and ask her to empower the talisman. Generally, the spirit will touch the object to do this.

If you can’t fully evoke, it should be enough to simply open her seal, place the talisman upon it, and ask her to charge it for you.

Ok any ketchup and mayo with that? :smiley:
I am sorry but for you guys it sounds so simple like going to the shop to get some milk :smiley:
So what do I do, place the pendant on a A4 printed paper which had the same sigil on it, (same as the pendant) and get into lotus position and meditate on it AND… just ask her to charge it, just like that?

Make a copy of her seal.

Get into an altered state and open the seal using this technique:

When the seal is flashing (which just means a visual 3D effect) ask Gabriel to charge your talisman with her power, and place it upon the seal.

Leave it upon the open seal for a day or so, then thank Gabriel, and burn the paper copy of the seal.

Note: Gabriel is the Angel of Revelation and Prophecy, so when you are wearing your charged talisman, you may find yourself having very vivid dreams.