Invoking Angel Gabriel hui

Thanks for that, was a good read.

Although the article did not specify what to do with the piece of paper after the ritual is done, you suggested to keep it for a day and then burn it.
I do apologize if I sound ignorant but wouldnt that be disrespectful to just burn it? I mean what do I do with the ashes?

No, it’s not disrespectful to burn it. All you are doing when you burn a seal is closing the connection to the entity. Once your talisman is charged, there is no need for the other seal.

As for the ashes, disposal in the elements is the usual way. EA recommends giving them to the winds to disperse, and that is my preferred method, but you can also bury them in the Earth, or scatter them in a river (the important thing is the water must be flowing, so dumping them in a lake is not recommended, but you can flush them, since a toilet is moving water).

1 Like

So do you recommend her if one wants to achieve blissful state ? You mentioned I might have vivid dreams but thats not what I really want.

Not, because archangels don’t really bring on a “blissful” state.

If bliss is your thing, work with your Sahasrara chakra.

what is the best and the most reasonable thing one can ask her?
also, do I need to offer anything in return?

I have got the talisman now theres no going back, I will go ahead regardless

As I said, she is the Angel of Revelation and Prophecy. Work with her on your ability to see.

Ok, Thank you

Perhaps I didnt word it right, the bliss is always there in all of us, thats our pure state, perhaps I should have asked for inner strength and blessing in order to forget and forgive the past. once the negative layers are removed the bliss will be there.

Sounds a little like you want to get close to worship.
This isnt the case.

You can work with and get closer to God with them, they are authorised to help and you are authorised to request.

You’re not to beg, worship, make deals (unless soft ones like… help me be less of an alcoholic or kick my ass with debt so i cant afford it)

Or get drunk