Invoke Paralda

here

1 Like

Oof if Conner Kendall said it,it must be true man, thanks for opening my eyes.

1 Like

Lots of people have used envocation. Kurtis Joseph made the name envocation for it.

1 Like

Alright if you show this one too, I will believe it because probably he made made that definiton :grin:

Still you are incapable of understanding this guy either refered evoking and invoking,which turned out to be true so :grin:

1 Like

The whole reason I’m trying to invoke Paralda is becaruse I would like him to help me develop my senses. But since I haven’t developed them yet I can’t sense him or hear him yet. What should I do to try and develop my senses so that I can invoke him.

1 Like

Maybe you should just petition him since you are in a constant check in invkoikng Paralda while you want him to help you about invoking him properly.

1 Like

In the BALG evocation course, Paralda is the first spirit you evoke to open the senses.

All you need to do is just open his seal, and chant his name. Once you get a sense of presence, thank him for coming and then say something like, “Paralda, I have called you here to help open my senses that I may better communicate with spirits. As it is within your power, and as it is my will, I ask this of you.”

You do not need to see or hear him to give him the task.

I should note, however, that in the course, prior to calling Paralda, you first work with Sastan, a spirit from Kingdoms of Flame, to begin the process of opening the senses through scrying.

5 Likes

No you didn’t know what it meant. That is why I posted the definition

1 Like

I am still not convinced because it does not show up on dictionaries so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon84896414 The word “envoking” doesn’t exist outside of BALG. You will not find it anywhere in the literature of magick, other than the work of its authors.

Ceremonial magick only recognises evocation and invocation.

Whether “envocation” is even a legitimate thing, is up to personal experience. You can’t just regurgitate it because someone said so.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight Man,thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hey. I went into my closet and looked at the Sigil and it’s still disappearing as well as other objects. I didn’t invoke him but it’s still doing that. Does this mean he could be around or is it just normal for it to fade in and out when not invoking him.

That is unusual, but it does mean the seal is open so the connection is still there.

1 Like

Alright. What should I do to try to communicate with him since its still open? @DarkestKnight

Alright. What should I do to try to communicate with him since its still open? @DarkestKnight

Why did you double post? lol

Just do what you were doing. Gaze at the seal to connect with it again, and ask Paralda to give you a sign of his presence, then meditate and try to feel him.

1 Like

sorry I put it to delete by mistake and thought it was deleted.

Alright thanks I’ll try that.

1 Like

Ok quick update. I’m finding it very hard to find time to meditate because of the fact that I’m in lock down with my parents. They believe Envocation’s are evil and not good. When I try to talk even a hint about spirits and books I want to read they instantly kill the conversation. They are not Christian tho. It’s pretty hard trying to meditate because I always have to be ready to prepare for them to bomb my door open.

So yeah that’s just a quick thing about my life. Very epic it is.

So anyway I gazed into the Sigil again and repeated “Come King Paralda.”. The Sigil faded in and out. Nothing special there. I then said “If you are here please appear in a form I can see or speak in a language I can understand.”

Same result of nothing. I thanked him for coming just in case he was there. Then after thinking of what I could do to see if he was here but just wasn’t talking. So I said “If you are here please fade out the Sigil and I’ll count to 4 and then please make it reappear.”

It then did that after about 30seconds of saying it. I’m sure he probably was there but he wasn’t talking.

So I’m really not sure on whether he is there or not. Stuff is still fading in and out. So as you said @DarkestKnight there is a connection but I still can’t communicate with him verbally.

Also I got kindle and I got a preview of Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

So what I’m trying to do is Envoke him. Not invoke him.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do to try and communicate with him? Also stuff is still fading out and in even though I’m not looking at or thinking of the Sigil.