Invocation of Asmodeus in a few hours, need some advice

So im gonna be invoking King Asmodeus for the first time in my entire life, i did some searching about the offerings but would he accept cigarettes? and any other advice on what i should anticipate?

would appreciate the help!

1 Like

Well a sex orgy would be the best but kink is ok too. Asmodeus is awesome to work with

1 Like

well i was thinking about something to start off small? nothing too intense

2 Likes

I think he’s joking. Or larping, it’s hard to tell with Rav.

Try dragons blood incense, red wine, red apples, chocolate and other goodies associated with passion of any kind.
Be aware zero offerings are needed. They can add a feel-good factor, but all you really need is to show up.

5 Likes

zero as in empty handed?

2 Likes

Yes. Zero offerings means no offerings, nada, zilch, uberhaupt nichts - you already brought the one and only best offering you’ve got, which is YOU, your time and authentic attention. Where you put your attention directs your energy - you give energy during the conversation, as they give their attention to you.
Fair exchange is no robbery.

Don’t put yourself down and think you have to- or even can - buy an entities time and interest with petty material items. They’re not like shallow humans. Their goals are not ‘grab all the shinies’.

5 Likes

Thanks Helped me out alot

I also want to thank you, I will perform second evocation of Asmodeus today. First one didn’t go well in my opinion, i was too distracted, but i had a short glimpse of him. Nice to know that no offerings are needed.
It’s interesting that this topic appeared to me after I posted its image from the previous evocation, like the King Asmodai wanted all pieces on the time in place :smiley:

3 Likes

Just did the invocation, and fuck it was intense, he came through loud like in trance, he walked in wearing a suit and hair combed back, and he shouted “I AM HERE, WHAT DO U NEED SON?!” And a surge of goosebumps for like 10-15 mins straight, i was amazed, so much fury and flames.

I treated him respectfully and like a king, i asked for help with quick cash and financial guidance, and getting laid too.

Then he brought me to see a success story like we kinda astral projected to a persons home i saw altars her sitting on her desk, and said that this was her, her godhood.

He then hold my hands and said to let our energies merge and another huge surge of goosebumps came again, i almost freaked out.

He then said if there was nothing else, blow out the candle and place the sigil and candle on the altar, then so it is done, we sealed the deal.

Thank you Lord Asmodeus!!!

6 Likes

Tobacco is his realms incense
Do not serve fish.

3 Likes

I see that he is formal today, I also saw him on first sight in suit and with hairs combed back. But for me he was gentle. Only had a vibe from him that can turn you on and give a boner. Fantastic results btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was this your first invocation ever or just your first with Asmodeus? What method of invocation did you use? @Relix

I think it’s the first call, but those who are not open to the astral senses can only feel It’s interesting that he showed a success story and somehow came out and talked to I’m wondering what invocation method you tried.

1 Like

not my first, i basically visualized a triangle infront of me and me within a circle, then the whole sigil magick too, went into deep deep trance

1 Like

i opened a sigil, alongside a black candle, and visualisation of a triangle infront of me, then me in a circle. pretty simple and ive done that since the start