Intrusive Fucking Thoughts

Did you meditate and ask yourself if there’s any reason you would legitimately feel these things are true?

1 Like

Not really. How do I meditate on my intrusive thoughts? Thank you!!

Best solution when I have the same problem: ask the spirits themselves. It has put a lot of worry at ease on my path. However, I do second mediating on those thoughts and asking yourself exactly why you feel that way. It can lead to a greater understanding of you and how your mind works. Understand that, and you can begin to change the patterns

1 Like

You just go into meditation and with the goal of learning where the thoughts come from. It’s as simple as it sounds(at least for me).

2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you!

1 Like

Important thing to note: it happens to most, if not all of us. I actually have a journal entry relating to this topic as I had some doubts with Lilith in particular that I addressed today, even after all the spirit work I have done. It is nothing to beat yourself up about, but it is something you need to understand about you in order to change it

1 Like

Thank you so much

Not fluent in it actually

1 Like

It can, although he will need to be a calm mindset prior to the reading, as well as prepare some more questions in case of one answer or another. For example, if the answer is yes asking “Is it because of my own doubts?”, “Can I be forgiven by you?” “Would an offering be acceptable?” Etc. Gut feelings will help to give more information. Even if, worst case scenario, a spirit is pissed at you, there are ways to mend it if both parties agree to it. It may not be easy and will take an apology as well as swallowing up some pride, but it is doable. Paimon does not seem to be the type to hold a grudge based on my experiences though.

2 Likes

Do you have a deck of playing cards?

1 Like

I don’t. Thinking about buying some tarot cards though

Well hell, there you go. They also can help with both spirit communication and to help explore your inner self to see where these thoughts are emerging from. It is a little tricky at first but once you got it done, it helps a lot. Feel free to PM me any questions, as I used to actually read as a profession and am always up to help those learning how to. There should be quite a few threads here on the subject as well to help you learn

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you putting in so much time and efforts to help me out. I cannot express my gratitude. And no need for PM. I will learn it from EA’s Become a Living God ebook. Once again. Thank you.

1 Like

No problem at all :slight_smile: good luck

1 Like

Confused.

You wish you didn’t need spirits, but your going to ask spirits to help you with intrusive thought you have about spirits you wish you didn’t have in the first place?

I’d say you’re not ready yet. I would stay with the research for now. You’re not in the right mental space. Take some time to focus on you.
At 19 and brand new, how have you come to these conclusions of yours?

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. Well I ‘wish’ I didn’t need them. But I do. Most of us do. I ‘wish’ i had the power but i don’t. And that is why working with spirits can give me what I need to not need them. I have heard that they want and will help us to ascend.

So what are your thoughts about Ascension? We have to dig a little deeper with you, let’s get to the root of your fears and face them.

I’m sound in my path and my choices but the thoughts and struggles with myself are crazy sometime. I am like why do I even have them? I always end up going back to what I have alway ready chose feeling guilty for the thoughts I had. It’s just apart of growth and being human. As we grow it will stop. Have faith I do. They know what you truly want even if your mind is saying the opposite. Just stay to you and then.

1 Like

Realize that your thoughts come from your personality, your personality is the reaction your body produces from your senses as a result of your past , senses produce feeling and feeling produces judgement. If you want to stop judging you have to stop identifying your self with you, you as in the character you are playing. When you do that you realize there are no problems nor worries and all blame for your past thoughts and deeds will wash of as you will know it wasn’t really you that thought and did all that.

2 Likes