Intrusive Fucking Thoughts

No problem at all :slight_smile: good luck

1 Like

Confused.

You wish you didn’t need spirits, but your going to ask spirits to help you with intrusive thought you have about spirits you wish you didn’t have in the first place?

I’d say you’re not ready yet. I would stay with the research for now. You’re not in the right mental space. Take some time to focus on you.
At 19 and brand new, how have you come to these conclusions of yours?

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. Well I ‘wish’ I didn’t need them. But I do. Most of us do. I ‘wish’ i had the power but i don’t. And that is why working with spirits can give me what I need to not need them. I have heard that they want and will help us to ascend.

So what are your thoughts about Ascension? We have to dig a little deeper with you, let’s get to the root of your fears and face them.

I’m sound in my path and my choices but the thoughts and struggles with myself are crazy sometime. I am like why do I even have them? I always end up going back to what I have alway ready chose feeling guilty for the thoughts I had. It’s just apart of growth and being human. As we grow it will stop. Have faith I do. They know what you truly want even if your mind is saying the opposite. Just stay to you and then.

1 Like

Realize that your thoughts come from your personality, your personality is the reaction your body produces from your senses as a result of your past , senses produce feeling and feeling produces judgement. If you want to stop judging you have to stop identifying your self with you, you as in the character you are playing. When you do that you realize there are no problems nor worries and all blame for your past thoughts and deeds will wash of as you will know it wasn’t really you that thought and did all that.

2 Likes