Introduction

Checks my nightstand. No penny. Imagine my surprise.

7 Likes

Did you really not see the penny??? It’s right there somewhere! Look again please!

5 Likes

Nope. Not even an astral one.

5 Likes

This is weird… I can’t believe this guy is not a god!!! :joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Maybe I was being greedy. Should have asked for a pebble.

3 Likes

Ohhh busted… @Lady_Eva please do something about this. People like him are not good for the community…

@Faustus Oh definitely… Not even a pebble. You should have asked for an erection.
@Magerim :pensive:In all seriousness, I have to agree.
This account is better off suspended… But yet again, I will leave it to the mods to decide that…

1 Like

I don’t need divine intervention for that. I’m not THAT old.

:crazy_face::laughing::joy: Sorry man, that is not what I meant, but you just made my day!!

1 Like

If it helps, I have been able to accomplish my very first instant manifestation of a quarter. Sadly, it was not on your nightstand though, only in the pocket of my backpack :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

See? If we puny humans can do that, it shouldn’t even constitute effort for a god.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: New member

I don’t know why people make such claims as the OP, and expect to be taken seriously. This is the occult. Fantastic claims are a nickel a dozen here. On this forum alone, we have people claiming to alter time, change the weather, manipulate major political elections, and kill people from afar. We have over a dozen incarnations of Lucifer, half a dozen Azazels, a couple of angels, a Jesus or two, and at least one Archaelus.

As one enlightened member here once said, no matter what you call yourself, a bullet to the head will end you just as surely as anyone else. You’re not special.

Or, as Andreas Vitimus put it, “if you cut yourself, you will bleed the same as everyone. And if you can stop yourself from bleeding by force of will alone…email me 'cause I have questions.”

3 Likes

I genuinely do try to keep an open, though skeptical, mind. There are people who can do the miraculous. Genuine ascent will result in siddhis as a side effect. No siddhis=no ascent. Hence the “money talks and bullshit walks” test. Unfortunately there is way more fuckery than there should be.

1 Like

Exactly.

If one wants to make pompous claims such as going from not being able to evoke Lucifer to attaining godhood within a single year and be taken seriously, at least provide rituals and meditations people can try for themselves to show you do at least have some knowledge of what you’re talking about.

Otherwise, you are just another delusional kid playing fantasy dress up on the internet.

This forum is called Become A Living God, so our standards are higher than the rest when it comes to claims of super powers or spiritual attainments because, really, we’ve heard them all. lol

3 Likes

What a brilliant way of putting it…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. It’s BALG. Its not IBIYGIYBIM (I’ll believe in your godhood if you believe in mine)

4 Likes

Well it seems you missed this one:

Maybe time to reply and talk us through ewhat makes you think you ascended to godhood?

Many of us on here have indeed shared godforms and so on, be real and let us know what’s been going on? :+1:

3 Likes

Yup. Something don’t seem right.

3 Likes