Introduction

Greetings everyone. I’m not new here, my previous account was Zyazazu and I have decided to create a new one as I do not identify with my earliest posts or that name anymore. If the mods have to, please delete that account. I have been a magician for many years, but have since ascended to Godhood. I’m here to help.

1 Like

Please enlighten us with your thesis, oh grand wizard. On the topic of Godhood. What’s it like? What’s the next step in evolution? Etc.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Um…no you haven’t. If you were @Zyazazu, then you’ve practiced for only three years, according to what you wrote in your own introduction, so your claims are highly doubtful.

Your introduction was posted in April 2018, so you now want us to believe you achieved “godhood” in just over a year, when you couldn’t even summon Lucifer previously? Sounds like a delusion of grandeur to me. Flagged for the mods.

8 Likes

Ha, good one! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Oh my mighty lord, bless and protect me and my family, amen :weary::weary::weary::weary:

5 Likes

I like to keep an open mind. If you can manifest a penny on my nightstand, I will make it known here that you have some legit power and might have some real insights. Thats it. Just a single penny. Should be easy for a god.

6 Likes

Your busted dude!!

3 Likes

You know, one of the very important reasons we have intros is so that people can evaluate someone and see their earlier posts.

Sadly this field attracts fantasists and larpers who rapidly go from honest statements about their real practice, and challenges, to claiming great and mighty godhood, in a manner which unfairly bamboozles beginners and which discredits the entire field of magick.

Your honesty in the first intro from April last year did you far more credit as a practicing magician than the above claim to godhood, to be honest:

Anyway, awaiting the penny test results. :+1:

7 Likes

For those who don’t understand the significance of a penny, it’s the old “money talks and bullshit walks” principle.

6 Likes

Checks my nightstand. No penny. Imagine my surprise.

7 Likes

Did you really not see the penny??? It’s right there somewhere! Look again please!

5 Likes

Nope. Not even an astral one.

5 Likes

This is weird… I can’t believe this guy is not a god!!! :joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Maybe I was being greedy. Should have asked for a pebble.

3 Likes

Ohhh busted… @Lady_Eva please do something about this. People like him are not good for the community…

@Faustus Oh definitely… Not even a pebble. You should have asked for an erection.
@Magerim :pensive:In all seriousness, I have to agree.
This account is better off suspended… But yet again, I will leave it to the mods to decide that…

1 Like

I don’t need divine intervention for that. I’m not THAT old.

:crazy_face::laughing::joy: Sorry man, that is not what I meant, but you just made my day!!

1 Like

If it helps, I have been able to accomplish my very first instant manifestation of a quarter. Sadly, it was not on your nightstand though, only in the pocket of my backpack :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

See? If we puny humans can do that, it shouldn’t even constitute effort for a god.

1 Like