Hello, here I go by the name Iskey, I’m 20 and from the Czech Republic.
I’m not practicing, not actively, though I know about these things for a long long time. I found out about astral projection from father when I was very little, together with other things related to this topic, reptilians and archons, even though he never called it like, well, archons, he was just always talking about some dark ‘powers’ enslaving people.
About the other practises like remote viewing (or/from dreaming), dream journaling, channeling, meduimship, shadow work, lucid dreaming, dreaming awake, gnosis, or ‘matrix’ theory, I learned about from substack, together with things about archons, demiurge, aeons, emanations, Djinns, stuff I never heard about before.
Though I’m not actively practicing them, I’m interested and want to engage more in at least in the astral projection, RV, astral senses after I manage to astraly project, esp and gnosis, probably. I don’t have any religions that I follow or gods that I worship, but I’m interested in working with Loki or some goddesses later. Otherwise I don’t really know if I can call myself an atheist or something…, I’m interested in LHP in general, Demonolatry, Luciferianism, Lilith, Dragon magic, maybe Shugendō (I just found about).
Only things I have most experience with is manifestation and loa, dream journaling, few RV sessions and almost astraly projected five times but never fully, so here I wanna gather more information and learn more about such practices, and try to achieve higher consciousness and awareness I guess, as well as with books, now the tibetian book of the death, later maybe from C. Castaneda.
Sorry if I sound inexperienced, I am.