Introduction

Sorry for the rough approach fellas I really wasnt “psychically attacking” anybody Im sorry you would think that.
I guess I should be less cryptic
I have been practicing LHP practices for about 14 years now.
I guess I give off the wrong energy at first
I really don’t seek the harm of others who follow the same path as me, those who work against me now that is a different story. Not sure what’s going on with the whole accusations of me “physically attacking” others thats the last thing i would do to a community of fellow-minded individuals.
I was simply trying to play a game to see who could guess my incarnated vessel but i guess nobody wants to play

We don’t take too kindly to that kind of behavior here. it certainly did not come across as a game to claim to be psychically raping a member who replied to your post.

2 Likes

I will give you one chance to prove no ill intent towards this community. Any further breach of the rules will result in a permanent ban.

Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

3 Likes

Please respond to @DarkestKnight’s intro questions, READ the rules before making any more oosts, and spend a little time reading the forum to see how we work here.

Performing magick on other members without permission is against the rules. You may perform magick on members behalf after 90 days of activity to build up a reputation.

We also bo NOT engange in petty dramatic pissing contests here. Take that behaviour elsewhere; nobody here has anything to prove to you. If you want to be serious, simply state your experiences and let them speak for themselves. :+1:

Do not accuse or attack members or call them names, again read the rules and the FAQ for posting guidelines. Assisi remember to keep posts on topic for the thread they are in.

Post edited to remove ridiculous inflamatory and unecessarily confrontational remarks.
Note: This is not social media, it is an adult discussion forum and you are expected to behave like a mature adult.

Darkestknight has given you an opportunity to stay and join us, we have amazing members here who you hopefully will enjoy getting to know, don’t waste it and please think before you post.

2 Likes

hello! extremely sorry for the late response. regarding your questions
I practice many forms of magick
Apocalyptic magick
Blood Magick
Necomantik, Voodoon , Qliphothic, Draconian , etc

I’m originally from america however have moved to united kingdom for my girlfriend.

I wanted to apologise for my past actions on this platform I was struggling with drug addiction along with being predisposed to bipolar disorder so I was in a psychotic manic state when posting my posts on the other account and this one I seriously am sorry and If I disturbed anyone etc . I was shortly hospitalised after my original posts on here.

my main interests to be honest is just magick like it’s my whole entire life. To be honest I need more balance but it’s really the only thing I find interesting besides like going out with friends and smoking etc.

I am a part of the akashic wampyr clan lead by satania and consider myself to be an extremely powerful psychic vampire along with believing myself to be a very powerful infernal incarnate

also regarding the “magick I was doing” I didn’t mean like literally rape them like astrally I was just talking shit. Basically it was my first time on here and I was wondering if anybody could guess which infernal incarnate I was.

Much love hopefully we can sort this out and I appreciate your guys understanding on this situation!

varashrafasiki/ Tenebris angelus singing out…

Please do not try to promote your YouTube channel or any other social media here. Self promotion is against the rules. I have removed the link from your post.

As stated above, we are giving you one final chance to show you can contribute to this community as a proper member.

Thank you.

1 Like

okay thank you sorry for the link I wasn’t aware I’ll go ahead and read the rules again now much love thanks! cheers