Introduction

Warning long introduction lol
Hello All !. I decided to create an account to share my experiences and to help others. All things magical and esoteric have found me I have never went looking for them. It runs in my family for many generations i can just feel that and the way I was raised was to trust in the invisible. My parents have never been very religious. Christianity was there base and mines as well. I always knew there was something more . I have read thousand of book in my search for meaning of all this. I’ve read religious text new thought you name it. I always go back to the Bible i read it different than most people I look up the meaning of every name I come across and Hebrew translates different . In my search I wanted to look up Hebrew for demon and Satan and lucifer and the real translation. Long story short I found out it was bearer of light and demons are guides. Demons get a bad name because what is powerful is feared . Its like to deter people from finding true power so that they can enslave your mind. I am really excited to learn more from all and to share as well. I will be posting about my experience and success with Dantalion. Keep balanced everyone wishing you all much duality light and dark well wishes

1 Like

Welcome @EmpressLady

Do you have any practical experience in magick? In all that bit of rambling, you haven’t actually stated if you practice anything or not.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Your being a smart ass i like it but I did say all things esoteric and magical find me. Thats me implying I practice magick . If I am working with a duke dantalion I must have some sort of “magical” practice or ritual in place to even tap into his energy. Simple way of defining magick transmutation of the invisible with ones own invisible energy to make action of some sort. Just making an introduction for proper etiquette before sharing my experience. But I am going to ramble because I am very excited.

1 Like

That’s cool, I understand putting a practice which just came naturally into words can be difficult! :+1:

What we really ask people to summarise is, do you have experience getting results in terms of improving your life with magick, and what have been your hits (and maybe misses), because that’s helpful in terms of when members go to advise others - to use myself as an expamle, I can’t really advise people on love magick because I was T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E at it when needed, and now have been with the same lovely man for years and am married, so no use me trying to really dig deep and advise people there!

Also, it’s helpful to find out if people have any intiiations into paths, like the ATRs, any other groups, early on, because sadly we are a huge open forum and attract occasional larpers who later add bolt-on claims as suits their needs to look big in the moment, when advising a genuine beginner, or someone exploring a new path, and so we could end up with a “blind leading the blind” scenario. :thinking:

What kinds of methods do you use to contact spirits? :smiley:

1 Like

PS this might interest you:

1 Like