Introduction

Hello everyone!! I am brand new here :). I’ve been recently reading over some stories on here and I wanted to give this a try. A little bit of background of myself. I am 24 years old, gay male, with almost no experience in sex. Is there a way, as a newbie to all of this, to be able to experience sex for the first time with a gay demon?

1 Like

Welcome. @Gayboy24 Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

if not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

There is no such thing. Human labels do not apply to spirits.

1 Like

Hello! I am fairly new to all of this lol. I’ve read some of the posts in regards to sex with demons. Is there a certain one you would recommend for beginners for this type of experience? :slight_smile:

So… thank you for avoiding answering any of my questions directly. :roll_eyes:

I will assume from this relative generality that you have no practical experience at all in magick.

No. It is completely up to the demon. Find one that appeals to you and ask them if they are interested, just like you would with another human being.

2 Likes

It’s best to make contact with spirits and not just rush in offering sex, even if you’re lonely and want a mentor etc., people often fall into a trap of kind of fan-ficcing demons and then they either get parasites, or just end up wrapped up in obsession.

Sex with spirits is nothing like sex with humans, and they don’t have the same experiences we do either. Try this but keep your pants on until you have a spirit you can trust, is my very strong advice:

5 Likes

This right here.
I know that it can make a really alluring impression at first but keep in mind that “we” and “they” are made out of a different kind of “cloth” and you don’t want to get yourself into the position of experiencing the downsides of this difference, esp. not as a beginner.

1 Like