Introduction + Very strange situation

Hello,

My name is Hayfa Sherine i’m 25 years old from Europe. I have some strange situation and i thought to ask the people here aboit this. So first of all i come from an occult Arabian familie who practiced a lot of black magick and rituals in general. I was born as a normal child but i was always interested in the occult but i didn’t want to dabble in it. So now since 9 months i have strange things happening to me. If i’m around people they start to cough or they feel a pressure on their chest like they can’t breath. Sometimes i get very nasty looks from people strangers. If i call with friends true skype, phone, whatsapp they feel an overwhelming feeling but very uncomfortable. Now there is a warlock who said it’s just you’re energy. But i never had this i really want to kill myself wtf it’s like im in an harry potter movie i can’t believe this help me please… What could this be???

3 Likes

Welcome @HAYFA_SHERINE It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and tell us about their experience in magick.

You have provide enough information to meet the rule so I have moved this post to the proper section, and edited your title.

Nice to meet you Darkestnight.
And oh thanks :heart:

1 Like

Please don’t kill yourself! :pleading_face::sob:

1 Like

Oh so cute :heart_eyes: But no my dear it just makes me feel like i want to do it. It makes me crazy. I’m actually a danc performer and i stopped with this all. Because of this problem.

1 Like

get your power back, nah scratch that, you never lost it, recognise your power within!

2 Likes

How do you mean my dear?

1 Like

recognise the strength you have within, meditate and recenter yourself

1 Like

Ok thank you for you’re advice :heart::heart::heart:
i appreciate that!

1 Like

anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum,
I assume your family into dark magic for so long.
I believe you might be inherited from your mother. You know dark magic is a lot to do with entities so considering your situation you might be in a possession of something.
I believe you live in a muslim country so I hope you can get that checked
Take care and ask helps of others
Burn some sage
Read some mantras.
I hope you feel better.

2 Likes

I recommend learning to banish, cleanse your space, and ward it to keep unwanted entities and energy out. That will definitely help, especially if it is caused by an entity.
Banishing incantation say once in every room. Have the intent to kick shit out, and visualize your energy going around the room and clearing everything out, you should feel your energy leaving your hands

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

Also I recommend you try having an experienced occultist, try and scan or scry you to see if there’s anything attached and possibly causing this. There’s also methods of divination, tarot, pendulum etc to consider trying.
@AdamThoth for some reason your name came to mind, what do you think of this situation she’s in and what do you think could be possible causes she could look into?

I was thinking an entity is attached or perhaps baneful magick is at play, if this was her energy I dont think it would suddenly change one day, it would be like this since birth most likely.

3 Likes

Oooh i really appreciate you’re comment and advice. Thank you very much! And yes indeed it is from mothersside. And i live in Belgium but there are a lot of people here that can help me to with the spiritual and I will thank you Darkphoneix :heart::heart::pray:

1 Like

Hi Rose94 first of all i want to thank you for you’re time to respond on my topic. Thank you i really appreciate that! And like you indeed said there is something evil or scfi going on it’s strange. Every human being reacts on me in some other way. I had even a medium who wanted to help me but day after he was very sick and said sorry i can’t do anything he didn’t knew what is was. There are really movie like things going on i laugh because it’s insane i swear. I thought first i had hallucinations but other people now are saying the same thing. I also heard about a very sexual energie but very uncomfortable i don’t know…But everyone who wants to feel what i mean can contact me and you will be surprised it’s scares me but in the same time i feel like very amazed how this can happen spain, italy, morocco, egypt everyone who i call react’s. But thank you for you’re reply Rose94 :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You are doing this. It is your own mind creating this situation. The more you think that this is so the more it occurs. You are manifesting it by focusing on it. You have some mental blockages and suffered some trauma in life that is resurfacing in your subconscious. Its coming out of you in this form of self fulfilling prophecy. Something terrible from your childhood has caused you to have unresolved feelings and issues. Although you dont notice it consciously your subconscious is making it apparent as an outward projection. Meditate and try to come to terms with whatever it was that happened. Best of luck to you.

5 Likes

WOW was these a free reading?? OMG THANK YOU :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you are so wonderful. I never thought about this. Bless you and bless Rose94 that she informed you about my case you are all so wonderful & helpful on this forum bless you all!!! & Thank you AdamThoth that you gave me this answers :heart: Love to you all

2 Likes

Hey, you’re sexy by the way. So don’t kill yourself.

In order to figure out these 9 months, return to strangest place you’ve been. (If safe, of course). Spend hours of introspection. Meditate for a while. What do you see in you? We realise that our everyday habits and mannerisms derive from core energetic systems influenced by the stars, genetics, environment and psyche and ego. Us as people change every couple of months, we’re always entering and exiting a probe of stimuli for output. It’s neural adaption.

You carry that energy and people may “refrain” because you have a lot of intense and uncertain energy making you unpredictable. There’s mystery, then there’s mysterious intimidation. Intimidation feels unsafe to most. If others are influenced to the point of cough; there is wave of energy wrapped around your aura possibly that may emit somewhat of a darker tone of energy including one that emits airborne pestilence?

When you see yourself in the mirror. What are your eyes like? What do you see about them? Don’t hate yourself while brushing your teeth in the mirror. See what you see in them. What you see in them is what others see.

Accordingly, no one ever has reasons to feel an air of distrust about someone unless their aura is shifty, distrustful and deceitful.

Also Warlock isn’t the right term to use. They’re the ones who were shunned. It’s just witch (male or female).

I could do an energy reading on you or read your birth chart. To your discretion I can describe where some of this brooding atmosphere may come from. Interesting scenario…

2 Likes

Hello Whitehowlite,
First of all thank you for you’re time and energy to write all this usuful insightful information :heart:
And thanks for calling me “Sexy” :joy: I’m honored :kissing_heart:. And really i don’t have any focus or peacefulness to mediate.This problem has destroyed my Social & Love life everything. It’s like i get bullied on a spiritual level strange feeling. I really can’t say or explain what this could be! A curse? Black magick spell? Possession? A physical imbalance that influence my energetic body? Possession?.. I really can’t say. And yes please could you do anything to give me possible anwers? So kind of you really :heart:.Please if you can do an energy reading or birth chart reading if it can give us answers about this out of the world strange situation. I really be thankful. Ask what you want in return i will send it to you through PayPal or… As long i can get back on track with my normal life. I miss to be normal. Thanks for you’re help my dear really :heart:

2020’s also been an exhausting year energetically so it just adds more weight on shoulders that I see in myself and others. I spent last month not being myself and perfect way to describe it; I feel like bullied in some spiritual sort of sense, leaving the bed was extremely hard, outside seemed “dooming”, I withdrew from friends and family and mannerism changed at work.

Yeah if you want a energy/birth reading PM sexy

1 Like