Introduction to myself

I personally came here due to a desire to learn more about how to connect with the forces I feel have been reaching to me for years now, I’ve always been guided into looking into official sources but was worried due to being raised religious.

I have very little experience in these matters from a formal perspective, however I have had what I believe to be encounters and communications with otherworldly forces for years now.

My goal here is to simply learn about, and connect with these forces and my spiritual capability as a whole.

Idrk much else to put here, I’m from Tucson Arizona and I hope to be an active member of this community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your intro. :smiley:

Welcome @Idfkmane

Such as? What makes you think it’s “otherworldly communication?”

I just feel I’ve had mental pressure placed upon me by something, and I don’t believe it to just be the normal struggles of life.

As I said I am often given the idea of contacting and engaging with them at random, and I apologize for the wording I didn’t really know what else to call it, but I have had dreams and thoughts of the same figure for years now and they’ve only become more persistent now as I’ve grown and I return to old memories.

I also just feel as if something is with me at certain times whether comforting or guiding me indirectly, I can not honestly claim that I know for sure it’s just what everything in my body is telling me, I may just be unstable at the moment, but I’ve been medicated and I’ve gotten “help” but I’d rather try something new than just let it sit.