Introduction time for me.... :)

Welcome.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanksss… but this thirst starts when I see sigils covered in blood and touch it… it’s been 10-15 days I have noticed this silly thirst thing lol… m medically fine though :joy: m perfectly normal outside :+1::smiley:.

And how do you feel after drinking your own blood?

I was not satisfied bcz I took out very little amount of blood. This was the first time something happened like that… But right after tasting it I was like a kid who got his favourite chocolate or toy… I was like in another World… and I felt like crying a bit because there was no blood left . Later I was dizzy little bit. But my hunger for it was huge . I couldn’t sit for meditation today and had to go for a walk to divert my mind. It is scary for me to be honest m not proud of it .

1 Like

I’ll be honest it does not sound healthy at all.
Just in case, you might want to look into banishing and cleansing methods.

4 Likes

Okayy thn … I will try some new banishing and cleansing method and see… thankss :orange_heart:

1 Like

You might be a vampire, look also into chakra cleanse

1 Like

It might be Kali … I don’t know… ya I will see my chakras thnx :+1::+1:

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Have to admit I was quite concerned with the blood-drinking bit but you’ve been provided with helpful references/posts already which I hope you’ll check out when you have the time.

That being said, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your future posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankss😊

1 Like

Welcome @Rose_Lily The thirst for blood can be overwhelming at times but it’s not uncontrollable.
Don’t fear it though. I agree though, cleansing and banishing work might be an idea.
Which sigils have you been working with?

1 Like

I meditate with kali thn I do meditation with hekate’s sigil everyday. Sigil has been made by me and I offer blood sometimes but don’t burn the paper with sigil… . Sometimes I meditate with Morrigon, Medea, Baal as well. I haven’t done any ritual from a long time just the meditation… still I don’t know why it has started. I don’t feel any negativity around me as well. It’s just wierd.

1 Like

You could naturally be a vampire, nothing wrong with that either. I still get the urge for blood when I see it, whether it’s mine or another’s, doesn’t mean that it has to be taken, and it’s been that way since childhood. Some people are just born darker than others.
I don’t personally think that any of those you’re working with, some of them do bring out your shadow, Kali and Hecate for example.

1 Like

You are a vampire as well that’s great… how do you control it… my mind says don’t control :joy: and get few drops… m unable to understand myself nowadays… it is ruining my meditation time too the moment I focus blood thirst starts… now also when m writing all these my mouth is drying out lol.

1 Like

So was mine when I was writing. :joy:
It’s not so much about controlling it, rather more about accepting yourself and not being afraid of it.
My suggestion would be to work with Lilith.
I work with Lilith and Kali myself and Hecate sometimes.
Generally simply eating any sort of meat, even if cooked will drive the cravings away, for me anyway.

1 Like

That’s great… day time m fine. After sunset I don’t see anything just red blood . No food is helping but it is new so I think there will be some solution. My hand hurts :joy: . Anyways thank you so much :orange_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: :heart:

1 Like