Introduction time for me.... :)

Hello everyone… my name is Lily, from India :slight_smile: . My journey to the dark path started in 2018 and I started working with mother Kali (just mantra chanting and meditation). Kali automatically transformed my inner self but I being a newbie never got guts to ask her anything or did any ritual regarding dark magick. Things were going slow for a while as I wasn’t getting anybody to learn from or follow. After that mother Hekate connected to me, she made me connect with mother Medea, god Baal (Bael), Demon Dantalion , recently goddess Fea Morrigan (Badb) has also connected…
I have not done any special exercise to activate my psychic senses but I can feel and sometimes smell spirit’s presence. I was afraid of seeing them lol, so I was happy with feeling them. but now as more thn one spirit has connected to me and Morrigan is very strong I desperately need the psychic senses of seeing and hearing them. Morrigan has made people afraid of talking to me, sometimes it is good but I have very less faces to talk to nowadays.
I am very very happy to be a part of BALG and looking forward to seeing people helping me with senses activation and dealing with these spirits.
and todays latesT problem - I cannot control the thirst of blood. I had to drink my own blood today twice. please help and guide. M a baby witch lol who knows nothing.
my English is not good so plsss ignore if something is wrongly written.
THANK YOU.
:smile:

5 Likes

Hi Lily, welcome to the forum :wave:t4:

1 Like

Woah a real live vampyre! Welcome!

1 Like

Hi @Rose_Lily welcome to the forum :blush:

I hope you are taking care with drinking your own blood. Would it be anything to do anaemia and lack of iron I wonder?
That’s a total guess and be careful with any medical advice you might find.

There are some very knowledgeable people on here that might understand more and have some advice or reasons why that could help.

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanksss… but this thirst starts when I see sigils covered in blood and touch it… it’s been 10-15 days I have noticed this silly thirst thing lol… m medically fine though :joy: m perfectly normal outside :+1::smiley:.

And how do you feel after drinking your own blood?

I was not satisfied bcz I took out very little amount of blood. This was the first time something happened like that… But right after tasting it I was like a kid who got his favourite chocolate or toy… I was like in another World… and I felt like crying a bit because there was no blood left . Later I was dizzy little bit. But my hunger for it was huge . I couldn’t sit for meditation today and had to go for a walk to divert my mind. It is scary for me to be honest m not proud of it .

1 Like

I’ll be honest it does not sound healthy at all.
Just in case, you might want to look into banishing and cleansing methods.

4 Likes

Okayy thn … I will try some new banishing and cleansing method and see… thankss :orange_heart:

1 Like

You might be a vampire, look also into chakra cleanse

1 Like

It might be Kali … I don’t know… ya I will see my chakras thnx :+1::+1:

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Have to admit I was quite concerned with the blood-drinking bit but you’ve been provided with helpful references/posts already which I hope you’ll check out when you have the time.

That being said, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your future posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankss😊

1 Like

Welcome @Rose_Lily The thirst for blood can be overwhelming at times but it’s not uncontrollable.
Don’t fear it though. I agree though, cleansing and banishing work might be an idea.
Which sigils have you been working with?

1 Like

I meditate with kali thn I do meditation with hekate’s sigil everyday. Sigil has been made by me and I offer blood sometimes but don’t burn the paper with sigil… . Sometimes I meditate with Morrigon, Medea, Baal as well. I haven’t done any ritual from a long time just the meditation… still I don’t know why it has started. I don’t feel any negativity around me as well. It’s just wierd.

1 Like

You could naturally be a vampire, nothing wrong with that either. I still get the urge for blood when I see it, whether it’s mine or another’s, doesn’t mean that it has to be taken, and it’s been that way since childhood. Some people are just born darker than others.
I don’t personally think that any of those you’re working with, some of them do bring out your shadow, Kali and Hecate for example.

1 Like