Introduction - Severiano Victor Von Dagon

• How long have you been practicing? 48 years
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition? Masonic Sorcery
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick? Yes
  • Where are you from? Michigan
  • Current ambitions/struggles: Networking with other accomplished practitioners.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:
Glad to have you here.

Thank you for the welcome. I have been a member of BALG for about 8 years now, however I lost track of my account when my Apple email account was hacked - and I have been absent for awhile. EA interviewed my on his Black Magicians program years ago. I think it may still be on BALG.

Please let me know that accounts name? It’s against the rules to have multiple active accounts anyway and it sounds like it’s a risk and needs to be closed.

I don’t recall the exact username but the email was either [redacted] - I have always used my real name on the account which is Severiano Victor Von Dagon.

Personal emails redacted. It’s fine if you want to post contact info in your profile but we ask you not to put contact info in posts.

You had an account for 8 years but don’t know the name? Account names are searchable and there are zero accounts, or posts, with any combination of the words “Severiano Victor Von Dagon” anywhere on this forum except for this account, and this is very specific, are you sure you’re not thinking of somewhere else?

I am sorry I thought I was direct messaging you as a moderator.

Ah, I should mention, mods here cannot see or search emails: those are private. It is a safety measure that eliminates any possibility of abuse.

No I am certain with my involvement with BALG. It has been many years. But EA has some of my artwork and he interviewed me once back in 2017 for his Black Magicians program. Perhaps looking at that audio source could establish my identity and help find the account in question?

The E.A. interviews and this forum are not really interconnected. Timothy and E.A. are co-owners while the BALG business pays for the forums existence but we moderators are community volunteers and not employees of any kind.

Please be assured I am in no way questioning your being here… The forum is open to all (that keep the rules) and we welcome all who are interested in discussing practical magick and spirituality.

I would have liked to clean up the dead account so that it cannot be used maliciously or cause any kind of confusion for the forum is all: it’s a housekeeping exercise. Unless you happened to mention your BALG account name in the audio it’s not going to help.

I don’t think we’ll worry about it for now: if you remember please let us know. :slight_smile:

I will endeavor to remember and thank you for welcoming me back.

1 Like