Introduction - Purrzum

Hello,

I’m a middle aged man who works in a field that is heavily reliant on physical science and determinism. However, I cannot shake the feeling that there is more under the surface of the world.

I have experienced precognitive dreams, precognitive intuitions, synchronicities, and various odd glitches in the matrix over the years. I cannot ignore them any longer. I don’t know how to control them, or how to channel them. I’m getting better about recognizing them for what they are as they happen.

I’ve always had a love for mythology and symbolism that is not shared among my colleagues, and I am seeking something deeper than the physical while using it to improve conditions in the physical. Hopefully this spiritual and subconscious alchemy can form a reality even more to my liking.

I’m mostly here to observe and to read other’s experiences. I have no formal practice besides meditation and Tarot reading.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, @DarkestKnight, I read over your public journal post and I thank you for your openness and willingness to share your experiences.

Thank you for the welcome, @A_Pariah and @anon35721968!

1 Like

Greetings @Purrzum :slight_smile: your in the right place to learn something new

1 Like

\m/

1 Like

Hello, welcome. Please feel free to check out my journal. I have some useful information on it.