Introduction post

I was told to properly introduce myself and the introduction post seems locked

Where are you from?
Kazakhstan

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

Not really, mostly astral and weather magick related (I have been able to concentrate and affect the weather since young)

I do some sigil magick for protection

If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Before deciding to work with demons, 5 years.

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Not really, but I know exorcism chants, like Japanese and Chinese mantras, sutras and chants to drive away evil spirits.

What are your areas of magical interest?

I want to know how to control, bind and cast stronger curses on bad people, basically those who abuse their power and use it to hurt others. This is all to help my community. And also repel any dangerous entities I keep seeming to attract.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating on your experience.

So who did you contact with these sigils? What tradition did the sigils come from? That’s bet specific and it’s got nothing to do with buddhism.

Surras and chants are from hinduism and budhism, not countries. What religion are you pulling from?

I suggest engaging with the forums favourite four legged friend:

Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding - Spirits, Evocation & Possession - Become A Living God

She’s cute, but mighty.

1 Like