Introduction + Orcus

Hi all…first of all I must introduce myself…I’m an newbie in occultism world and I have so little experience in magic…I feel connected to Lucifer, Astarorh and Verrine and I enjoy E.A. books, they’re awesome !!!, I hope keep learning in this forum.

So, last week I was told that Orcus is watching me and “Orcus usually watch out for people who are going to have bad things happen to them”. Anything have heard about that ???

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: So you’re interested in Roman magick?

I had to look that chap up… Orcus was a god of the underworld, the personification of oaths and punisher of broken oaths. Interesting! I would then expect if you haven’t broken any oaths you don’t have to worry.

Eh, this is called "Unverified Personal Gnosis aka UPG. Unless its independntly verified by ideally yourself and another person, or signs and omens, or you read the cards for certification, what other people say is not worth very much. The impulse is probably good; the interpretation, highly subjective. Best taken with a pinch of salt and we’d encourage you to look into it before making up your mind.

Of course one way to look into it is to contact the entity and ask them.

So on that note, and given you’re new to this, here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here. :slight_smile:

Welcome @occult_occultist Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Thanks Mulberry for the links, in fact, I have used a lot since I discovered this forum.
Regarding the Roman pantheon, honestly I didn’t know it, one witch told me that Orcus was watching me, then another one told me that Hades wants to work with me, (maybe it’s a calling, who knows) so I have a lot of work to do improving my psychic senses…

1 Like

Hi Darkestknight
I’m from South America and I have years of experience as library wizard, because I live in a Christian home and I haven’t the place that I wish, but do classic banishing rituals before my meditations, and when I can, lit a candle and talk with spirits, mostly Lucifer

Such as? You have not really answered my questions regarding what you practice or how long you have practiced.

A what? Do you mean an “armchair occultist,” ie someone who is all study and no practice?