Introduction of a French girl

Imagine a light from the heavens coming up to you as you bring your hand to your forehead, utter the lines-Ah tah
bring it to your chest-MAlkuth
On your right shoulder-Vegebura
On your left shoulder-Vegedula
now stand in prayer position-Lay olam Amen

Draw a PEntagram at the east-Yod hey vav hey do the sign of silence
Draw a Pentagram to the North-Addonai do the sign of silence
Draw a Pentagram to the west-eh hey eh do the sign of silence
Draw a Pentagram to the South-Agla do the sign of silence

Then you stand in a cross
Before me Ra pha el
Behind me Ga bri el
On my right hand Mi ka el
On my left hand Au ri el

Before me burns the flames of the pentagram and inside me shines the six rayed star

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
Im supposed to do that how often?

1 Like

Tu ne pourras envoyer de MP que quand tu auras atteint le rang de Membre. Je ne l’ai pas encore atteint moi-même… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tout s’explique :rofl:! Merci :).

1 Like

En attendant d’avoir la liberté de communiquer par messages privés, j’imagine que nous pouvons discuter ici… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oui bien sûr ou sur instagram si tu as (sdryuk).

1 Like

Ce sera plus simple en effet. Je viens de t’envoyer une demande. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What @Mani posted was the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) popularized by a group called the Golden Dawn. It is based on rituals done by various cultures in some form for thousands of years. It is recommended that you do this in the morning when you wake up and at night before you go to sleep. Or just at least before you do a ritual.

This is not the only way to do the LBRP or the only banishing. I recommend the banishings in Jason Miller’s book, Protection & Reversal Magick, Damon Brand’s book, Magickal Protection, and Ben Woodcroft’s, Angelic Protection.

Also, E.A. Koetting’s, The Complete Works, has this banishing:

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs:.

Bon sang! Il y a beaucoup de Francais par ici! Salut tout le monde! Je suis du Canada. Je trouve les anglophones plus degourdis cote magie.

2 Likes

Bienvenue @Gwenevere î_î
Et oui, ça fait plus de français que je pensais :thinking: C’est presque intriguant, les français sont pourtant tellement terre à terre en général :new_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

@Leoh @Savoseta en effet nous sommes plus nombreux que je ne l’aurai imaginé. C’est super :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome! A good way is to embrace the darkness, start meditating in the Darkness.
You would start with Trataka style meditation, stare at a candle flame for good 5 min try not to blink then blow out the candle candle and sit in darkness for good 5 min.
When i do this i feel watched and there is thick shapes in darkness and objects start moveing around me. Focus on ur breathing nothing alse and stay shielded,

1 Like

Welcome French girl, never give up!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I found good a site who pybpish ebooks on French, the guys i haveread are erick espendio. And abraxas, bith french ocult authors. And the youtube, young guy, cnt remember,

2 Likes

yes, I think there are good French sites too. But it is unfortunately not pushed too much Goétia level. Not very modern either … To compare with the magicians of here and their references: S.Connolly, Winterfield, Koetling and so on … of which I can not find any translation in french. Except for Mason at Magic Alliance publisher. I do not denigrate but we are a little late in the magic work

1 Like

I totally agree. I have stopped to do my research in french as all the answers are Christians one. For magic it’s the same.

1 Like

Try wicca luciferian coll website

1 Like