Introduction & Need Help With Getting Visa

My name is SIMRANJEET KAUR . My age is 19 (2 Jan 2004 ) . I’m married recently. I’m resident of India…punjab . My magic name is sim … I’m currently applying for canada study visa but having so many problems n struggling with it

1 Like

Welcome @Sim1 Please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

1 Like

I’ve no experience of magic but I wanna try that magic which will help me to get my visa on time without any issue

Hey guide me

Evoke a demon to help.

Simran evoke king paimon

Wht about azazil ?

Hey there… expecting someone who could help me n guide me for getting my visa on time for canada… m mentally pressurised due to it please help

Eligibility Factors

1. Passport or any other valid travel document.
  2. Acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
  3. Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay.
  4. Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate.
  5. Completed VFS Consent Form. . I saw this online.
1 Like

Canada Tourist Visa For Indians - Procedure, Fees etc. | BTW . Also, this might help, just have to navigate pass the advertisements.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html . Application for a Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa - TRV) . https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?top=23 … These might be more useful.

Try St Expedite… I think he was recommended on here the last time someone asked about visa processing.

1 Like

You can use the book of The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer and try Yabamiah and Seer combination:
To remove obstacles so that a project can be completed on time.

1 Like

@Sim1, your other topic was closed and merged here in your introduction as duplicate posts (the question about the visa posted twice) is against forum rules.

Also, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Great to have you here.

1 Like

You ought try reaching out to a spirit called Duke Bathin. I have two friends that successful got U.S. visas approved on very short notice.

Another good bet is Prince Seere

1 Like