Introduction & My experiences with Prince Orobas

I can say he can reconcile friends and foes, obtain career advancement, find lost things.
About the only thing he doesn’t do is deal much with love.

I personally put Prince Orobas ability to see past present and future as prime among the Goetia trumping even the great King Paimon. That’s my opinion. I’ve read online that’s he’s sometimes called “the oracle of lucifer”.

He can be very protective if he genuinely likes you. He can stop enemy magick and sorceries.

He is strongly able to feel emotions similar to what we feel.

He gets very angry about dishonesty though. People trying to trick him or cheat him are in for a very rude awakening.

4 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/monday-mornings-with-prince-orobas/143011/8?u=mike_bee

This is a journal of my weekly meetings with Prince Orobas. Maybe this will provide you with some insights.

Another good book that has Prince Orobas special guest starring in it is " my life with the spirits" by Lon Milo Duquette.

Excellent read and it covers the darkside of Prince Orobas. ( We’ve all got one). I’ve never encountered his darkside but then I always approach him with great respect.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.

I have the book you mention.

I plan to contact this great Prince. I don’t have particular need to help to ascend in professionnal area. I am however very interested in prophecy and the ability to know things of past, present and future.

Overall, I search to etablish fluent communication with benevolent and powerful spirit. I search the company of a mighty Demon.

And I don’t have any intention to manipulate or trick such a great Prince.

1 Like

Sounds to me like the two of you will be perfect together.

I know you didn’t ask but I feel compelled to share that Prince Orobas enjoys tobacco (cigarettes), wine, oats or cereals, cedar incense, and he is very very fond of public praise and accolades.

This method of divination is centered around Prince Orobas and is HIGHLY effective.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the precious advice (offerings).

Would you have the ability to ask Orobas if he could work with me ?

No problem if you can’t or don’t want to (after all, you don’t know me at all !). It is just that I’ver read that a way to work with a Spirit is to be introduced by another Magician familiar to the Spirit.

No matter what, I thank you very much for all this precious words.

1 Like

oh wow !

That’s great. You can answer me by PM if you want.

1 Like

I wanted to touch on this idea. What you’re referring to is called an introductory rite. This practice goes back to ancient times in the mediterranean and North African regions.

When a magician calls a spirit he doesn’t know it’s a cold call. In my experience it takes longer to make a connection with the spirit. It just takes more work. That’s my experience.

But being introduced to a spirit by way of another Magician means that the spirit knows you or knows of you and the first meeting is warmed up like " oh I know you you’re a friend of Mike B".
Much easier on the Magician and probably easier on the spirit too.

I’ve participated in many introductory rituals and I find that the practice is priceless.

5 Likes