Introduction...hiii

Hiii to all the members here…hmmm am new to this . I was always interested in it but never had a credible platform or information online to use… I hope I can get help here. Thank you

3 Likes

Hello, @Lyss

Do you have any experience in magick? For how long have you been practicing? Where are you from? How old are you?

This are some basic questions I’m making since is the bare minimum information required in an introduction

3 Likes

Yes…sorry for the lack of info. Am from France. No I dont have lots of experience. I just tried it once when I was 18 ( more like a will power thing to help me achieve my goal and it worked) …right now am 21 and apart from that I haven’t try anything because I didnt get any credible platform to learn so I didnt want to take a risk without knowing what can happen.

4 Likes

Thank you for telling us more about yourself.

You’re in the right place to learn, by the way, I joined the forum with even less experience and knowledge than you.

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

2 Likes

Hiii…am happy to be here…what’s your name??where you from??

I’m Rey Cuervo (not my real name, of course), from Argentina.

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Ohh…I posted my real name…lol…specifically I dont know because theres soo much to learn here. What about you?

1 Like

It’s up to any given user to use or not their real name. I don’t, but you can do as you please.

I’m currently working in spellcrafting (creating my own spells), shamanism and divination (tarot). I joined here as an atheist, I don’t know what I am now.

1 Like

Hahahaaa…I joined as an atheist too…well I think you’ll discover what you are as time pass. So did it work for you? What’s your age?

Indeed, but just recently. Anyway, I’ve been at this for a little more than a year, it’s not like I started a decade ago. I’ve had some success tasking spirits.

I’m 37.

2 Likes

It is difficult tasking them?

1 Like

Yes and no.

I started by jumping into it without knowing everything I needed to know, so I found a lot of frustration. I do think it has its own learning curve, as anything else, tho.

But what’s giving me the best results is to use the void meditation (you can found a tutorial to learn how to do it, here in the forum itself) and the right grimoire. In my case, the grimoire that works best for me is The Magick of Angels and Demons, by Henry Archer. But others, such as Raziel Paths of power, by Jared Tempest, have worked too. Also, without grimoires, just opening the sigils I have had results with Orias and Satanachia.

2 Likes

Wow…its definitely hard work.

Yeah, magick isn’t really all that easy. I mean, it can give you what you want, but you have to work for it. In any event, tasking spirits isn’t the hardest practice in magick, not by any means.

1 Like

Bienvenue! Forgotten too much of my French courses, but welcome to the forum! @Alexane22

There may be others, but she has posted some good memes.

3 Likes

Did you succeed in getting what you want?

1 Like

I did. Increased productivity in both, creative and mechanical work, getting someone to get in touch with me again, making someone change his mind about something, helping someone else to get over a relationship and my absolute favorite: recovering eyesight. I wasn’t blind, mind you, but my eyes are getting old, as much as the rest of my body. With a ritual I managed to avoid getting glasses and now I see as I saw a year or two ago.

Actually, I just took a look at the clock in my microwave. I see the numbers flawlessly. Before the ritual I just saw a blur. It’s about 5 meters away from were I’m sitting.

2 Likes

Wow …its fantastic…actually I got more interested in magick because of my mental health…you know like a block…whenever I do something there a block or negative energy so am trying to solve that.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Internal blockades can be addressed through shadow work, but there are also spirits that can help you with that. Be aware: it won’t happen overnight.

The one thing I’ve learned about magick is that when it works, it feels normal, as if it is happening because that’s the only thing that can happen.

1 Like

Sure…I dont know what shadow work is right now but I’ll try searching it and ask for your help

1 Like