Introduction...hiii

The shadow is an archetype in Carl Jung’s writings. To work with your shadow, to confront all the ugly (or wounded) parts of yourself.

There are many ways to do this, including therapy.

1 Like

Found it!

SHEMSHIEL, one of the angels of 42 letter name of god, is said to be able to “reveal hidden blockages and burdens”. Maybe it is a good starting point for you?

1 Like

Ok but how to do it??how to ask him for help?

1 Like

Merci…its okay I understand English too…sorry for late reply I was debating whether or not this message is address to me…

1 Like

No worries. The @ user is listed as being from Paris, so I thought I’d ping her.

1 Like

Thank you…I’ll surely look into her…what’s your name?

1 Like

Norse900 is my name. Using the @ symbol before a user’s name let’s them know they’ve been mentioned in a conversation.

1 Like

Yes.thank you… since when have you been practicing ?

1 Like

Started off seeing things as a child, about 30+ years ago. I could only find psychic books at the library, so I would stay there to read them. Sometimes, I would practice, but I mostly read and thought about it and tried to find answers to what I was seeing and experiencing.

I looked into Astral Projection, Wicca, Psionics, did some Tai Chi and Qigong with an instructor… Basically studied a lot of different things I felt led to learn or do. Some I practiced more than others.

I denied my darker aspects until 2018. I would read about dark things, but not so them. Once I decided to face the fear of the darker sides, things started moving very quickly and the old topics I studied and did helped immensely.I

Wow…that’s quite a journey …I hope you feel better now and accepted yourself. It’s a gift.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Lyss :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you…Alexandria…

1 Like

Hello @Lyss I am also new here, I hope to learn my fair share from the more experienced members on this forum aswell.

I am awful at socializing but I am looking forward to seeing your progress!
Have a great day/night.

2 Likes

Thank you… i appreciate it. I feel so happy to be here…let’s help each other out. Have a good day toi

2 Likes

Same here, from what I have seen everyone is so kind, it really brings a smile to my face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes…here at least there is no hypocrisy and egoism…everyone is kind and happy to help. I feel secure here…like if I did something good I can share it and if something wrong I can alway ask for help .

2 Likes

Bienvenue @Lyss :slightly_smiling_face:
Cool de voir une autre française ici !
J’espère que tu apprécieras le forum :wink:

2 Likes

Salut…merci pour cette chaleureuse accueil. Je suis très content. Jadore les personnes et le forum. Cest vraiment cool et très informé.

1 Like

Hi there @Lyss, welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

1 Like

You either open the sigil by meditating on it and using internal alchemy to state your request or you use visionary magick to reach him.

There, you have some concepts to research (inner alchemy is VERY important and it is the act of changing your emotions; emotions is what spirits understand better).

1 Like