Introduction and need guidance

Hello everyone good to be here.

Basically why I’m here is because I really need to fix some things about myself that I have no idea how i would change without either this occult stuff or psychedelics.

I’m completely new to this even though I have done some research even though its quite hard to figure out by just reading what people wrote.

Basically what I want to change about myself is a couple things:

1. Cure sexual repression
  2. Cure my mental fog and non-clear thinking, racing thoughts
  3. Raise my sexual, social and intellectual confidence
  4. Raise my mental concentration ability
  5. Cure my metaphysical anxiety
  6. Cure my agitation and non-calmness
  7. Cure my visual distortions, visual compulsions and visual sensitivity
  8. Identify with thoughts way less
  9. No more guilt and shame
  10. No more addiction to negativity, instead have a positive mindset and outlook on life
  11. Have energy and love for self
  12. More ambition
  13. Able to handle weed and other substances again without going in negative thought and feeling spirals

In summary, an upgraded, healed and stringer mind.

The thing that sucks the most is I cant think straight anymore. I break my own chain of thoughts with negative thoughts.

My situation is becoming unbearable.

I am thinking of summoning Isis to help me because I have read she is gentle and good for healing and inner transformation which is what I need. I am planning on doing this on magic mushrooms because my intuition tells me I will be able to connect while tripping on them, I have had visions while on mushrooms of egyptian gods so it makes sense, and it feels like my mind is just not clear enough while sober to do all this. I cant clear my mind, I am constantly thinking and most thoughts arent even sensical. It also feels like mushrooms just give that power to make magick possible.

I want to ask, what are the risks of summoning entities? Do i have to do banishing rituals also when summoning from the egyptian pantheon?

If you summon an entity for the first time do you have to look out for dark entities for the rest of your life? Do you basically go past a door you can never return from?

Is doing Magick with Goetic entities more dangerous than with other spirits, since they are literal demons and not angels/gods?

Sorry if some of my questions are dumb.

Also, in what way are the different Pantheons connected?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The biggest risk imo is attracting something else, a lesser entity that doesn’t have your interests in mind. That’s why you banish, it’s about you and you looking yummy on the astral not what you’re summoning, so you still want to practice good spiritual hygiene regardless of pantheon.
Look up the “Parasites 101” thread for more on that. :slight_smile:

Yes. Look out for them as soon as you start meditating. It’s not about your methods it’s about how much energy you have and what that attracts.

Nope, for most it’s safer imo, compared to say, the Lwa. Most of them are actually ancient dieties, and I don’t even use the word “demon”, which is more a religiopolitical term than anything meaningful. Be careful who you listen to and understand their agenda before you assume they are correct.

Many of them have evolved through cultures from older civilizations in prehistory. You will see gods of humans sharing attributes that humans care about whether they’re historically connected or not.
This is more anthropology than magick, magically I suggest not trying to conflate them until you get to know them for themselves personally.

Welcome @Janus1

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

Hi @Janus1, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:. Nice to have you here. Don’t feel any type of way about asking questions here. Your questions aren’t dumb, and your curiosity is welcome here. If you can’t find what you’re looking for by using the search function, feel free to start a topic for some guidance and answers.

So if they are not necessarily demons, then what defines the right vs the left hand path? the right hand path is “ethical” while the left hand path is not? still, angels like Michael I assume wouldn’t help with “unethical” magic I assume? Doesn’t that make the other spirits “demons” in the sense that they would help with “unethical” magick?

When working with spirits, what is the proper frame? is it to command them to do your bidding or to ask them humbly to help you?

I’m from Europe. No I do not have any practical experience.
But I am willing to work hard and study hard to get good at this because I must reach my goals. I’m just confused as to what to start reading.

These threads have good discussions on it:

And if you search the forum you will find a lot more opinions than that. But it seems to basically boil down to how you like to identify your approach, and doesn’t actually mean that much.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=lhp%20vs%20rhp

Me, I don’t use these terms, they’re dualistic and I don’t believe in duality as a useful concept, more like a tool for convenience at best, and division and mind control at worst.

If you want my advice, be your own person, do your own thing and worry less about other people’s labels and more about your self development and getting results. :slight_smile: I call that “eclectic” which is a cop out that’s very handy when people push for a label and I can’t be arsed to argue. :smiley:

Lords of the Left Hand Path explains this quite well.

These angels razed cities according to the scripture. I am pretty sure that wasn’t really ethical.

A good approach for me was acting as equals. The spirit may give me their conditions, I will have mine too, for example. But I barely communicate with spirits so I am not really an authority on the subject.