Introducing me

I have no magic experience I am now getting started and I wanna make a death note

Please introduce yourself properly. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you and doesn’t meet your requirement for an introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick or the paranormal at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

So my name is thanos I am from greece and I am 15 years old I haven’t attempted any kind of magic even though I wanted in the past an I want to focus on dark magic things such as demons killing notebooks and other

1 Like

Making something like that may not be as effective as you think. Curses are very easy but death curses can take some effort and time to go through with. Best to summon Angels, Demons, and all manner of other spirits for that. Or even what would be called Natural Magick. Just be sure that you will not feel guilt about it if it actually comes about.

Yes I know that it’s a difficult goal but I have some other smaller goals also do you know anything about demons called shinigami also known as gods of death. Maybe some short of demon or shinigami could help me

I think @anon48079295 may be able to help with that.

How do I contact them tho

They will likely respond here when they come online.

Oke ty

Can you help summon something for the first time so that I can get some experience also is there any chance the demon that I will summon to help me with my killing notebook

Read “Demons of Magick” by Gordon Winterfield. That is a good guide. Make sure you don’t pirate it however, it is never wise to pirate occult works for obvious reasons.

Otherwise there is this:

1 Like

I for example want to summon a demon and ask him to help me create a killing notebook is that possible. Also is it possible to use a widja board to communicate with them easier

Yes it is possible to ask them.
And on the Ouija board, you can do so but they tend to attract various other spirits, so I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t have a means to defend yourself with banishing and a means to tell if a spirit is an imposter or not.

No I meant bc I might not get what they say, I suggested that I talk and he reply’s on uija board

Yes I know what you meant, so my reply still stands for that specifically.

So I don’t know how to use an uija board like will the demon just move it