Introducing Abralas, the path opener

So, I do not have much affinity with Chaos Magic, but I need to show you guys this server that has already been very useful to me. Whenever I am in transit or late I cry out his name and I can say that he has never let me down. He alsoa helped me get into college through the waiting list. I was surprised to search his name and have not found any information

ABRALAS was first synthesized as a Collective Server within a Chaos Magic group to be a consciousness to aid in traffic, queues of banks and other emergencies in general, making the paths open and the user could travel freely. It was originally called Route Decongestant.

Having been coined as an entity capable of promoting Synchronicity and efficiency, it soon took on a much larger proportion, working with the concept of income. Users have begun to report incredible successes such as streamlining bureaucratic processes, unexpected financial gains and a great deal of movement in their social lives. ABRALAS seemed to enjoy change, interaction, and movement, and his extraversion operated harmoniously throughout the personal sphere of those involved, solving problems of third parties who had never come into contact with him.

The ABRALAS sigil can be drawn at the entrance doors of a house or a trade, preferably to attract prosperity and move the environment; can be placed in a vehicle or used in collectives to get faster in places; can be viewed before a job interview or at any event where you want to make new contacts, in short, the possibilities are vast.

In order to approach a certain situation with the help of ABRALAS, just call his name three times and talk to him as if he were talking to an imaginary friend (at first it may seem that he is talking to himself, but soon his own thoughts create autonomy and begin to interact with you). His energy is subtle but engaging and he usually manifests readily given the sensitivity of each. What happens, however, is that given the complexity of the situation being solved ABRALAS may need some energy to work, then it is always interesting to light a candle for him - preferably orange or gold, his favorite colors!

The act of gifting ABRALAS with candles and incense constantly, even with no tasks to perform it, causes it to use this energy to work various aspects of the user’s life. It is common during a work with him to experience a series of “happy coincidences” and an increase in the number of synchronicities.

11 Likes

I like it. It looks like a highway with a crossroads. I usually have Papa Legba help me remove obstacles and open paths, but I’ll try Abralas.

I have a similar servitor that “streamlines bureaucratic processes”, stops bullsh!t, and cuts through “red tape” too, below.

4 Likes