Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome Hali, to the forum nice to meet you, welcome to ascension.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello brothers and sisters my name is Mike and I am from calexico California I am very new to all this but I am very eager to learn all I can

5 Likes

Welcome Mikedlr, you have come to a place where you belong well done.:+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Bowling270

1 Like

Hello guys,

My name is Calvin (some call me baron), i got interested into the black arts by… a (for me, at the time) mind blowing ‘discovery’. I used to practice forms of what they call ‘white magic’, but it didn’t seem to cause much change in my life. Then, one year ago I found out about the existence of Goetic sorcery. Not sure about the power it holds, I decided to paint one of the sigils (Zepar), during an art meeting. When the painting was done, I framed it and put it on a wall in my bedroom. I started to become more and more curious about the power of the sigil, so I decided to focus on it multiple times a week and breath it’s essence. I didn’t know what I was doing. It was on instinct. Many changes happened shortly after this. I started attracting women and sexual situations like… out of nowhere. Some time later, I began to see ‘slightly’ creepy stuff. Usually right before sleep, I would see this… faceless, slim build black being. It told me it’s name after I asked who he was (not Zepar himself). Not knowing what I was dealing with, I thought it would be wise to burn the sigil. Later on I found YouTube videos about goetic sorcery, then everything fell into place… the faceless being that visited me was probably one of the spirits from the legions of Zepar. The moment that everything fell into place, I realized how powerful the goetic spirits are, and that it actually WORKS. I got so mind blown by this, that I’m now dedicating a lot of study in it. I did an offering ritual to Zepar as an apology for ignorantly using his sigil in the past. I was happy to hear that he appreciated the gesture.

So, this is what got me started in the black arts. It’s mindblowingly fascinating.

I also feel some level of attraction towards qlippothic sorcery, but I think/feel intuitively that I should wait a while with that and gain more experience through the goetic path working.

I’m looking forward to learn a lot in here and, wherever I can, contribute with sharing my own experience(s).

Cheers

10 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Langston and I’ve been doing Magick for a few years now. I started in the “white light” school of thought (in which I still find sone things useful). I’ve learned Hoodoo but don’t really practice it traditionally so I guess I can’t really call it that but it’s the inspiration for some of my workings). I have come to find that the LHP really resonates with me. Things like looking to myself to make things happen, and owning and wielding my own power. I look forward to furthering my Magickal knowledge and helping others as well. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hello,

I shall thank first to founder(s) and all real contributors of that site, That site sure is important ,and may become more and more; day by day.

As for my kowledge on Occult, I know that is limited. Indeed as you learn more you see how scarce your knowledge was.

I am looking for real guidance so as to realize at least the "take off ". I think “learning” will never end.

My goal is to work under guidance and deepen in Occult so as to grow and mature.

6 Likes

Welcome. As someone who just started myself it can be a little daunting but respect is essential in all things here.

5 Likes

Hi my name is Jason and I started practicing magick a few months ago and right now I’m struggling with spirit communication the most but one of the entities I feel drawn to is King Paimon and I hope that in the future I can build a relationship with him.

I love black Magick and my goal is to become a powerful black magician who’s the master of his reality

7 Likes

@Lord-Satan welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello, my name is Kari, and I’m currently a noob in all things magick. I’ve been lurking on a lot of magick forums for quite some time now, but still haven’t started practising. Well I have made some sigils and chanted some words of power, but nothing seemed to work :sweat_smile: So I guess my goal is to start practising more, and my struggle is procrastination and laziness.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Lord-Satan.
I hope you find out who you are.

1 Like

Hey everyone. I’m known as Leo, and I’m a lifelong seeker and decade plus occultist. I started out Catholic and with the magic of the saints, and was further motivated into my path by facing and overcoming hauntings with poltergeists and even “demonic oppression”, among other early experiences. I’ve explored the so-called LHP, and the RHP, and generally ascribe to what the Temple of THEM today refers to as being NHP–or, of a “No Hand Path”, if you would; preferring not to narrow down the course of my actions and potential experiences for sake of egoic identification, and the knee jerk reactions widely provided by the default religions forced on us. Where I use labels to describe myself then, it’s often for the mere convenience in conversation.

I do enjoy Theurgy and evocation above all if I had to summarize, although I too have spent years crawling through various systems to find out what worked that I might thereby extract that of value while ditching much of the chaff. My two favorite grimoires are Kingdoms of Flame and the book more commonly known as The Goetia. I’m also into “Enochian magick”, although gravitate towards the watchtower system. I have a few years guided through a non-initiate experience of Haitian Vodou as well. In the end, I’m a fan of using whatever works–“form under control, control over form”, to quote someone considered my friend and brother.

Less specifically, one of my main goals on Earth is to help presence what some may call the Dark Gods. I also enjoy witnessing cross influence take place with those whom I form connections, as well as nudging people into sorcery and working with “demons”, and the results for others and myself. Seeing the ripple spread across many lives thrills and motivates me to share. Indirectly, this is to take part in accelerating the downfall of Western society, and the freeing of Mankind from our general enslavement to forms including those of the religious variety. Lastly from what I’ll share for now, I am a proponent of vampirism, and consider it a gravely misunderstood, misrepresented and deeply maligned art that is powerfully synergistic to most who consider themselves LHP or sorcerers in general; from enhancing psychic attack and defense to facilitating direct manipulation via the aura, development of incubus-like talents and other heightened personal astral abilities in ritual magick that come about due to frequency of vampiric practice and related immersion in the acausal tides.

Thanks for having me here. It’s a real joy to be back on occult forums talking about all this stuff with you guys. :slight_smile: I’ll be seeing you around.

ISS,
Leo

7 Likes

Alright, I’ve never been good at these, but I might as well try and write this.
Hi, my name is Jasper. I’m from southern Canada, though a large chunk of my family is Scottish and fairly Christian. Go figure that I haven’t told them about my interests in the occult.
I’d like to say I’m an aspiring magician, but even that would be stretching it, as I’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to black magick. I feel comfortable in saying I’m an amateur scholar of folklore, the paranormal and the supernatural.
I was hoping that in joining up here, I could learn more about what’s behind the proverbial curtain.
I don’t really have a favourite kind of magick, I doubt a novice like myself could claim to have one, but what I’ve studied the most is the Ars Gortia, which I believe is seal magic (please correct me if I’m wrong).
Here’s a picture that I likely spent ten minutes trying to take.15155338025141970967027

8 Likes

Yikes that picture looks bad

1 Like

Welcome to a fellow Canuck!

2 Likes

Glad to be here! In all honesty, I can’t wait to take my first step in black magick :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another? WELCOME BROTHER @AwesomeNemo

3 Likes

holy heck, i didn’t know there were so many of us here :OOO

5 Likes

I finally got to the bottom of this thread so I can introduce myself lol. I’m in my late 30’s and I’m from NJ. I’m a Theistic Satanist, solo practitioner since I was in my late teens, early 20’s. I work with many different spirits/demons, hoodoo- style magic, planetary magic and sigil magic. I’m looking for new friends on similar paths. I hope I get to meet some awesome people on here.

7 Likes