Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is Stephanie. I’m just a weirdo trying to survive this lifetime. Magic has always been a part of me. What else can I say?

10 Likes

Hi, Stephanie. Welcome to the forums.

And don’t worry … we’re all weirdoes around here. Welcome home. :smiley:

7 Likes

I wish u best with your magic u should posting now on other posts what subject everything pertains to I’m not fan of child molesting priests but it’s the church that trained them lol we seem to have something in common I’ve never worked as a lawyer like you but respect all professionals

2 Likes

Don’t i don’t think all of on the forum are weird, i think we are all very normal, i think all the weirdos are Catholics and Christians, going around brainwashing with there Bible bashing.

4 Likes

U know here’s an argument the church calls us evil satanic hell, evil is a church burning witches practicing the left-hand path,

2 Likes

Hello all. My name is Michele. The short version of how I got here. I was raised southern baptist and converted to catholicism during Nusing school. Few years later took a humanities class and learned a little fact about history that changed my life. During that semester one thing was always present in history and that is invasion, war, and a diffusion of belief systems. Now if this a fact recorded what the fuck have they been teaching me and not teaching me my whole life. I went home that night and I have been an atheist every since. I looked into witchcraft and I will not be Wiccan because I won’t trade one for another belief in god or gods. I have been studying traditional witchcraft. It’s been about three years or so and I have found that I am a natural witch. I am looking to learn more. I love it. The more I delve in the more I want. The only things I have problems with is I’m not completely sure of what I’m doing. I feel sometimes that my magic is stronger than I can handle a lot of my rituals and manifestations not only come true but some of them are a little draining. The feeling is great but sometimes more than I can handle. Anyway glad to be here and ready to learn and grow.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome.so glad your no longer catholic although I respect all organisations apart from Catholics so that your both Wicca that’s like so similar we have something in common. I’m on Draconian channel anyway looking forward to learning from one another u know some people saying once a catholic always a catholic but i think that’s harsh

2 Likes

Hi and welcome so whats your poison are you into pagan or Wicca looking forward to finding things we may have in common learn from one another

2 Likes

I know I do not believe in God I am an atheist completely. I practice witchcraft and I’m a natural witch. When I started reading and learning a few years ago I discovered that I had been naturally doing these things most of my life. I’ve looked in satanism Luciferism buddhism Hinduism.

2 Likes

That’s good your on your calling are u a white witch or dark witch?

2 Likes

Your probably going to think I’m crazy but I was told by my first mentor that there is no such thing as black or white but just magick. If there is I would be both. Does this make since?

2 Likes

yes it does. we have similarities

1 Like

How do you feel with Catholics now

3 Likes

Kinda piss me off

2 Likes

Hey, Michele. Welcome to the forums!

I got that a lot when I first started doing more powerful ritual work. I had to start stretching and exercising a bit more to handle that much energetic current flowing through me. Cleaning up my diet also helped a lot.

2 Likes

That makes since I’ll do that. I do exercise a little need to incorporate more exercise. Life and nursing just kinda take over not to mention I am the type of person who takes a lot on. Example: took care of my parents while raising two children being a wife and maintaining a house hold working part time and full time collage student. So yeah I have a hard time slowing down.

2 Likes

@mleslie1969

Huh. Can’t figure out why you’re tired at all. O.O lol

2 Likes

I know. My parents are deceased now and my two children are young adults. My daughter 18 just moved out a month or so ago and my son 23. But yeah I’m exhausted often.

2 Likes

Nothing to make you whip your body in shape like surging currents of intense energy. :smile:

By the way, I’m over in the Chat Thread (our version of a chat room) if you want to stop by for a bit. I’ve got about 45 minutes before I have to leave.

2 Likes

Hello. I’ve only been at it for about 5 months. I mostly just meditate and dabble in sigil making and energy manipulation. Before that I was a christian but what I’ve learned so far has opened my mind greatly.

My goals include astral projection, dimension jumping, soul alchemy and working with deities. My dislikes are the idea of oneness and all those who would enslave spirits, which unfortunately is more common than you might imagine.

6 Likes