Chat Thread

What’re you up to?

studying Lovecraft

The stories themselves?

yes and how to work with the entities

You came from a Wiccan tradition originally, right? Have you worked with spirits from other currents much?

yes i did. i have worked with a lot of different spirits

1 Like

So why do you feel you’d need to work with these spirits differently? Or are you just trying to get more of a feel for them, immersing yourself in the mindset more?

immersion. also the mythos also details their specialties so i can see what they should be employed in, what they can teach etc

2 Likes

Immersion helps me establish a link, too. I don’t put so much stock in specialties, though. I guess I’m more of “let’s call 'em up and have a chat” sort of sorcerer. lol

1 Like

lol thats me to some extent

I don’t do a lot of planning rituals or anything. I had to do a little bit of that when I was first starting out to figure what I was doing, but now it’s more like I understand language and the individual techniques, so I just start and let it flow toward my intention. It feels more powerful to me that way.

And that’s tough for me to do sometimes because I am a recovering control freak. hehe

Heading out. Talk to you guys later!

lol. when i started i kind of relinquished control and looked to make sure the spirits were happy.

ok have a good dag

day*

im on for a while, anyone wanna chat
edit: i think i hit a break through with energy work. what i did is i had a headache and i placed one hand on my forehead and the other just beliw my belly button. i visualized a current of blue energy connecting the two areas and then just sent energy down the current. a few seconds later the pain transferred to my nose and a few minutes later dissipated.

2 Likes

Remarkable. That moment when you actually feel the energy work.

1 Like

@Black_Coyote … awesome, man. Glad you’re getting it working. Learning energy work really helped me make progress with my magick.

1 Like

I’m around for a little while if anyone wants to chat, but I might leave if stuff happens.

1 Like

so. what you up to

I’m gonna have to bail on you. Sorry. :frowning: