Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

thanks

Hi, I am Morana, I am sorry, I replied to a post without proper intro, so here I go:
for many years I’ve dabbled in all kinds of whatever I believed to be a form of magic while still being totally naive novice. Druidism, geomancy, i-ťing, meditation, I’ve tried healing, divining from dreams, some stuff from an old czech sorcerer, mantras, auto-hypnosis and all the hallucinogenic drugs to talk to my gods (and I actually did two times, one of those was horrifying as hell). All phases of child’s mind. Then I tried a japanese kuji-kiri and my latent anxiety disorder exploded into the world (with a snap of a finger during the meditation a panic attack so strong I thought I am dying come upon me).
From that time on I ceased all this. I’ve dabbled only in physics and psychology. I have grown (a bit) and realized few things: most of what is called magic (present or past) is either masses not understanding our laws of physics or psychology on its most fundamental level. However even science theoretically supports existence of other universes and they can have a bit different sets of rules and there is still much to be seen and explained from this universe - and that leads to my last realization - if there is something much larger and unexplained I am mentally not fit to even try and grasp it so I will not. I am perfectly content with what I have.
I am… a poet, I like to see myself so, I believe in a true power of words, thoughts and prayers. I connect to my goddess through poems and sincere chants. It’s primitive, it has not much potency beyond the realm of my soul and spirit, but it’s powerful enough for me and I only do it, because I adore my goddess and I am happy to provide for her from time to time. I thank her for making me strong and resilient in this world and keeping my two cats safe.
I like the grounded things in the this life - to prepare a dish with love or create my own herbal solutions, I am close to animals and I still love to interpret dreams. I sometimes write poems just to adore my goddess… I did not do so in a long time though… :grimacing:
I like to see this place, because it is a fountain of ideas and people’s intimacies, you won’t see me offering anything beyond what I have said just here, I am not fit to do so, but that’s ok, right! :wink: :blush:

3 Likes

Hi.
I am in my mid 20’s. I am from Poland but live in United Kingdom at the moment.
My first exposure to occult and metaphysical subjects was due to contact with Hare Krishna cult, in which my parents were involved. Mainly my father was very active in that group. I was exposed to text’s like Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita. Those texts do mention about existence of Higher Beings, other dimensions, demons, ghosts, devas and occult powers. Also in my fathers bookshelf there was a lot of material about chakras, numerology, astrology, reiki and ayurveda. He also possessed Robert Monroe’s books about astral travelling, so I had a chance to read them. It always fascinated me, but I really don’t know the psychological mechanisms that draw me to that. Perhaps it was my own desire to prove my father wrong. So I wanted to dive into that more than him, and be more knowledgeable and stronger in those matters.

In that Hare Krishna cult there was a lot of dogmas and religious programming. I also think that this cult affected my family and me personally in a negative way. Around the age of 18-19 I realized that I don’t want to be part of that group anymore and want to find my own path. Although I still believe that there is a lot of truths in those writings and acknowledge that there is a powerful vibration and wisdom beaming through those texts. I just want to have access to that which liberates me rather than enslaves.

I don’t really have much practice when it comes to occult as I have a fear to be honest, especially with communicating with demons and I was always afraid of repercussions. Although I have experience with Reiki and channeling of different healing modalities like White Light. I would say that I am quite energetically sensitive and I had many energetic experiences in my life. I also had few initiations of spiritual nature.

I came to that forum to learn about black magicians perspective and perhaps one day explore myself.

Galimatrix

1 Like

welcome to our forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Uh hi!
I’m brand new here so just call me Different for now. I’m kind of skeptical but I’m willing to give this a chance…
I have a Dullahan as a guide who speaks to me in my dreams. She’s always leading me to be better. I’m not sure if she’s a dark entity, but I’m looking for some answers here.
That’s about it…

can you tell us where you from and what type of magick you are interested in ?

1 Like

I come from Boston. I’m not really sure what majick is but I’ve come hoping to learn.

Ok, now welcome to our wonderful forum @SomethingNew where you learn everyday something new :wink:

Thank you!

Hello BALG community. Call me LordChris or LordAbyss. Im here to get a deeper understanding and to share my workings with the LHP.

Ever since I have been young around 8-10 I always had this feeling that dark forces were around me and at first I was scared out my mind growing up in a Christian family. As I got older around 13 I started embracing the dark side and wanting to learn more and how I can use these entities (good & bad) for my growth as a human and achieving my goals to move humanity forward to its destiny. Now I’m 21 with high interest in solomon magic, working with the goetia and lucifer. I identify myself as a luciferian but a starter in the practice. Do to lack finances I haven’t been able to get the books and “equipment” to start doing my own rituals and put 100% dedication into my path. I do try my best to meditate and astral travel. A little bit difficult because I live with family but every will come within time.

The main entities I have high interests in working with to achieve my goals material and spiritual are Lucifer, Clauneck, Asmodeus, Lilith, Azazel, and Mammon.

Well that’s my introduction I will try my best to keep you posted on my experiences and results of my workings. Thank you BALG COMMUNITY!

@LordChris Can you tell us where you from?

Im from the New York area about 10 minutes from the city.

You met all the requirements of a proper introduction, Welcome to our forum @LordChris

Hi!!! My name is Victoria I am a brand new witch. I find magic and alchemy endlessly fascinating. I’ve been researching magic for some time now perhaps two years now. I am building the confidence to finally practise and utilize it to help further me in life.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Jetsetrose, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hey I’m semekhet I prefer ancient Egyptian rituals and green earth based magick I’ve been a wiccan and practicing for 6 years and my goals are enlightenment and true self empowerment but I struggle with connected to divine sources

1 Like

Welcome to our forum @Semekhet

Hello.
My name is Mar.
I am 27 Years Young. I am a Theistic Satanist. I Practice many forms of Magick, & Work with all sorts of Demons. Ancient Sumerian Black Magick, Voodoo, Black Magick, and love, The Darkness.
When I was 12 Years Young, Satan Chose Me. He gave me the choice, I can still recall his voice, strong, encouraging, and, mysterious. I could have walked away, left Him, staring into an empty room, through my bedroom mirror. But— I didn’t. Some, have asked me, if I could go back, would I indeed make the same choice? Which leads me to the Question: Do We Chose The Darkness, or Does The Darkness, Chose Us?
My ~entire~ story, is a current Novel in the making. Would anyone believe the girl, diagnosed with Schizophrenia? I guess— We’ll find out.
I do Practice some Light Magick at times. I treasure that small lit candle of mine, in the dark, for it burns with such pure courage, over the Tidal Waves I create in The Dark…

“Six feet under my heart rests,
And I don’t- wan’t it back.
What once was white, is tainted,
Stained with blood— and black.” —Mar F.

Greetings and welcome @MarAndTheSnake

1 Like

My name is Anmol
im interested in LHP but before actually starting it i want to know more about both lhp and rhp, eventhough im pretty convinced to go for lhp from all that i got to know.
my current goal is to master soul travel and because of my exams these days im not able to practice

1 Like