Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey I’m Dakota.
Interested in spirits and learning from them. Curious about life after death. I would like to learn how to astral travel and meet with entities in the astral plane. Finally, I am interested in shamanic practices. My family is Christian and believe in Yahweh as the supreme being but I think that there is more to it then that. Thanks for reading! If anyone would like to help just pm me. I would like to make contact with King Paimon.

1 Like

@flycautcher Please use the little magnifying glass in the upper right of your screen. There is much information available on opening seals.

Welcome @tank11308

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You didn’t mention if you do or not.

One second.

I can feel certain energies sometimes. But I cannot really practice much seeing as I live with my Christian parents.

1 Like

3 months so im fairly new. just to improve my life without using extra help that much only when it is needed

1 Like

Hello, I have been meditating on sigils for a year, I used to practice spiritism, runes, and perform some rituals from the Western tradition.

1 Like

Welcome @Embermane Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What do you mean by “spiritism?” How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

I’m from Russia, Moscow.

Communication with spirits via Ouija board, needle and thread, or automatic writing. I practiced it for 2 months, then it broke.

A year ago, I did a big Goetia ritual several times. I decided it wasn’t necessary.

So you have practiced magick for about a year?

You could say that.

Well, it’s a pretty straightforward question. You either have or you haven’t. There’s really no in-between lol

1 Like

But in General, 9 years, just rarely.

So, if I’m understanding correctly, you have had an inconsistent practice for 9 years of spiritism, runes, and the occasional ritual of the Western tradition?

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Yes.

Thanks.

Hi guys!

I am new to this forum! My name is Penelope and I am from Cambridge, UK. Since I was very little I was always drawn to the supernatural, spirituality, astrology, vedic deities, esoteric forces and the after life.

I have just recently stumbled upon magick and was magnetised instantly. I came across GoM books and immediately delved into all of them. To be more precise, due to some events that have occurred in my life, I had discovered that, both, my family and me had been cursed for the past 10 years (and that someone has been repeatedly conducting rituals to harm me). As I was trying to find the right solution for my problems, the GoM books magically appeared to me. Hence, I knew I had to dive into them. I am now slowly discovering all of them and my magickal collections has Success Magick, 72 Angels, Archangels, Words of Power (3 editions), Angels of Wrath, Magickal Protection, Sigils of Power, Chaos Magick, Angels of Alchemy and Magickal Riches.

Unfortunately, I still haven’t been able to find the right solution to my problems, which are seriously hindering my life, so I have joined this forum in hope magick will become more clear and successful for me. My goal is to lead a happy, lucrative, and full life, without having to constantly battle against various enemies and calamitites.

Beside magick, I an avid Shakespeare lover, as well as nature and theatre “goer” .

I take magick very seriously and hence I would like to get to know its powers in much more detail.

Hope this helps to get to know me better! Xx

1 Like

Welcome @themysticpenelope

How long have you been practicing?

How did you come to this conclusion if you have only just now started with magick? :thinking:

Hello…

I am new here and my name is Ash. I don’t follow any particular school of magic, mostly intuitive rituals that works for me.

I have been doing tarot reading for 20 years, dowsing for just as long, mostly for self-healing and divination. I am also an animal communicator but I just started doing it recently to help others communicate with animals in spirit (fur kids that passed on) or find missing fur kids.

Always learning something new.

Thank you for having me here.

I have been practising magick just a couple of months but I have been studying it a longer time, as well as the supernatural forces and islamic exorcism.

It is a very long story how I became aware that I had been cursed…:upside_down_face: but a true one unfortunately… Many things occured that led me to find clues about the curses, the people behind them, and djinns that were placed to hinder and destroy my life… And I am also extremely intuitive and dreams always reveal the truth to me.

hello
my name is Naz.I m very interested in magic but I know little about it.
Recently I tried the spell of King Solomon and summoned Pazuzo. (Based on the Baal Kadmon books)
In my country(IRAN), magic is a crime. There is no book or accurate information about it. Buying foreign books is also forbidden and impossible in this case.All sites related to magic are filtered. Like this Site !!!
But because of my interest, I can hardly download books or read material.
My main goal is to achieve a goal that I have tried for years but to no avail. A job-related test. In addition to the fact that this test can change my life, I am very interested in it.
I am here to read and learn.

Naz

3 Likes