Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

sorry yes I can prove I am a women and a different person you talking about

Please get professional help.

1 Like

ok, how can I prove you guys I am not the person you guys talking about?

Then we need you to write todays date with the caption BALG on your arm and upload a photograph of it

5 Likes

Come on Stan, you are taking up space for actual new members to introduce themselves. Enough already. Your rethoric has not changed at all with each profile.

2 Likes

Welcome @Cosmos

What, exactly, have you been practicing? You haven’t actually told us anything.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

2 Likes

@anon48079295 pm me if you don’t mind

1 Like

I have been practicing evocation and servitor magick and im close friend with @Morningstar_666 so we do most of things similar and together

Yeah he is my friend. We have done many invocation and evocation. Now we are looking forward to develop our psychic senses.

I was just wondering if there’s anyone else from North England, UK, on here… I don’t know anyone in real life who’s interested in these occult topics and would love to meet some like minded friends. I’m from Liverpool specifically, is anyone from nearby?

Hello all.
My name is James and I look forward to learning from all of you,
I’ve been practicing for about 7 years now.
I’m heavily invested in Norse magick, and demonic magick, but everything interest me.
Right now I’m working hard on developing soul travel, so if anyone has any tips please share them with me.
Again I look forward to
Learning from everyone and I’m super excited to share, and read about everyone’s experiences

1 Like

Hey guys I am Rob. I have been practicing for about 3 years and I am very interested in demonic magic and I would love to try ad develop soul travel. I am looking forward to working and talking to you guys about it. Please treat me kindly

Welcome @bobfisher26

What have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Hi my name is Mark. I’ve been practicing magick for about a year and right now my primary focus is to master the art of evocation. I work primarily with the demonic. Definitely exited to learn from others and share any experiencesor insights i gather over the remainder of my life.
20201121_213514|375x500

What system if magic have you been practicing this last year?

Hey everyone! My name is Onyx and I’m new here. I don’t have enough knowledge to even know what types of magick are there. My current goal is to learn some common basics about magick so that I’m able to use it myself in everyday life. I already made my own post and I would gladly appreciate if someone experienced would come take a look and maybe help me with my questions HERE thank you all have a great day!

Hello everyone, I’ve lurked these forums on occasion before and now I guess I’ll occasional post too. I’ve been studying demonolatry since spring last year, and started learning things from various systems of magic late last fall. I didn’t start practicing it until the Pink Supermoon this past April, when I started working with Prince Stolas and winged it on my first planetary magic working. I’ve recently started into Qliphothic work this past Halloween. I’m always looking to learn more about all kinds of different systems, I kinda like to take an “everything but the kitchen sink” approach, and that’s only because I don’t know any plumbing magic yet.

2 Likes

Hello there everyone it is an honor to be here.

I am Junis, a practitioner of white/black magick I first began exploring with Enochian tables then Working with the Arbatel & finally landed on Angelic & Goetic experimenting to expand my abilities as far as I can possibly reach in order to pass this knowledge down to the generations to come so they may benefit & create the life they desire on their own. If there are any stuggles it’s only the bumpy road im on luckily I have solutions for everything that I come across - Junis

1 Like

How long have you practiced @Junis?

I’ve been a practitioner of these arts for about 5/6 years. I have always been around this type of thing my entire life because of my parents & finally decided to get into it myself in my teenage years by doing years of research before actually performing any real work

1 Like