Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’m from New Orleans and I’ve been practicing magick since 2019 but I had my spiritual awakening in 2018. I started working with Tehuti last year and that energy led me to the occult and out of that new age fluff shit lol. And E.A Koetting was the first person I came across dealing with the left hand path. I am currently led to Ahriman now and I’m ready to dive deep in The Path Of Smoke. Kurtis Joseph and Michael W. Ford has enlightened me so much dealing with Persian Magick.

1 Like

I lit a candle, brought up Lucifer’s sigil on my phone and just kept chanting Lucifer’s enn over and over. It felt like forever went by but eventually the air just… shifted. Felt like someone touched my back. Gave it a squeeze. As soon as sound left my mouth and I said his name, it was gone.

The next day I felt an urge to start googling and this website popped up. It felt kind of like he led me here. So I’ve been reading and doing the same thing using other sigils… other enns. Asking questions… asking favors. I want guidance in life. I want help with my music career. And of course… there’s a girl involved. I’d like her attention.

I’m not really sure if I just got lucky that first go… but I am reading as much as I can from just about anywhere. If you have a direction to point me… please do!

Hello beautiful humans, thank you for having me. My name is Melissa. I am the epitome of a horror movie that starts with a single white female moving into a much too large new england home that is severely underpriced and most definitely haunted, and I love it.

I have always been a bit witchy and really got into it around 20 years ago. I honestly kind of fell off for a while in my late teens and early 20s because dating and parties were like, just so fun! About ten years ago I found myself again and reconnected. Ever since this reconnection with every practice I feel more enlightened. I consider myself to be an eclectic witch and for a while I was all about the rule of three and love and light. Then I got to know my shadow self and my third eye is so open you’d think it had been on speed. As my name states, I enjoy reading tarot, and my readings are spot on. I enjoy all those pretty things like crystals and candles and flowers and herbs, but I also dabble in darkness. I love astrology and will gladly provide my natal chart upon request, but for now I will just say I am a Capricorn with lots of Cap placements. I love lucid dreaming and I astral project as much as possible and I have even relayed information to others in our dreams.

If I were to list all of my goals I think I would break the internet with all that information, so for now I will say that I have been working on my tarot business.

Same goes for struggles, the list is LONG. But I will say I just left a toxic relationship and since then I get signs left and right, my intuition is spot on and I am definitely on a great path.

The reason I came here in the first place was because since I kicked my ex out the spirits in my home have gotten ACTIVE but I think they just hate my ex. Before he was able to move his stuff out, his pictures flew off the walls. Then a clock left to him by his deceased uncle flew off the wall shattering. And here’s where it gets interesting - I was asked by my actual soulmate to look into a sigil he found among his things. It was Furfurs talisman. I didn’t tell him much about furfur at that point because he sort of proposed (it’s complicated and a story for another day) and within a minute of this happening a storm swooped in like crazy, my attic room where all my exes stuff is began leaking destroying nearly everything of his.

I have plenty of great stories and I am total oversharer so I am sure you will all get to know me soon :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

18 years oldu i am from turkey I’m just getting started and I have love and money art goals

Hi All! My online name is Jasmine. I’m relatively new to the left hand path.I started with Wicca and I found I clicked with healing magick specifically. I practice a lot of meditation (mostly focusing on goal based visualization and improving my breathing) . I began leaning towards Luciferian and left hand path after reading various works by Stephen Flowers and Michael Ford. I felt it spoke more to my personal flow than Wicca. My goal is to further develop my personal practice and explore the fountain of knowledge that the left hand path can offer. I love when people give me suggestions of new things to explore. I’ve explored a lot of the basic magick texts like the Docterine and Ritual of High Magic, The Secret Docterine, the I ching, etc.I currently struggle with two large obstacles in my study. The big one is anxiety. I am on the path to recovery (I recently celebrated being well enough to be taken of my medication!) but it sometimes manages to drain me so badly I can only accomplish the basics of my daily meditation or hypnosis session. My second struggle is coming from a fundamentalist Christian family. I spent my life working out of the strange oppressive psychological mindset.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi. My name is Jessica. I have no experience with magick whatsoever, but i have been always drawn to it. I live a pretty basic life at the moment and dont lack all necessary things to live, but I am a bit depressed with my love life. Im sorry i dont have much to say. Greetings to all. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi um just call me Cloudy. I’m a baby witch and looking for new witchy friends. I don’t judge.

I like all kinds of magick. My favorite are working with sigils, divination, candle magick, manifestation, demonology(I don’t think that’s magick but I love learning more about demons), astral projection, and Tarot cards. I honestly think I work with a lot more magick types but I don’t realize. I’m not at all advanced and I can’t physically grow (meaning with actual ingredients to do spells and buy the book and information that I want) because of my current living situation. I started on the basics about 4 or 5 years ago but I haven’t actually done anything until a year ago.

The main goal of mine would be to learn about every single type of magick there is. The supernatural(It spooks me though) and Wicca interest me so much and I would love to learn about all the backstories and cultures behind all types. I usually work with my angels and a couple demons. My favorite demon(I actually think hes a fallen angel? Why I question this, well, I’ve seen people say that hes both, so I just call him whichever. I do respect him though either way) to work with is Azazel. I also work with Lucifer, Rashoon, Mammon, and Verrine. I love to do sigils because they’re the easiest to work with atm and it helps me with my manifestion and it helps me increase my intuition.

The main and only struggle I have really is I cant buy any anything to help my growth and I’m just working on becoming the best person I can. I’m purging through the burdens I have to make myself the best version of myself so I can help other people ascend and guide people to their purpose. I believe that everyone I come in contact with needs my help in some way or another and I’m willing to help but not everyone has good intentions so I usually pick and choose. Anyways though, this is me. I don’t bite! <3

2 Likes

Yo. My name’s Tyeson, I turn 20 in eighteen minutes from when I posted this, I first got into demonology and paganism at 16 as an escape from this constant feeling that life was boring and repetitive and I wanted to find something new. I’ve studied up on demons quite a bit, tried to summon them but only once did I get a response and kept questioning myself if it even was real. So I’m working on opening my third eye. My favorite deities are Gremory and Astaroth. I cannot wait for the day I open my senses enough to communicate with them. I haven’t done magick in quite a long time but I tend to do either candle magick or blood magick.

2 Likes

Maybe we could learn together lol, birds of a feather flock together and we’re both newish to magick, albeit I’ve performed some rituals and magick before.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello to all forum members, I do hope everyone is doing well in these quite topsy-turvy times on this planet, in this timeline and dimension. May your conjurations ennoble you against all odds.

I am Frater Xeno, a Mage of Mephistophilis. I work with Mephistophilis—the Grandmaster of Fortune and Duke of Desire—for the acquisition of magical and mundane ennoblements. As the grandmaster of many arts and good luck in general, Mephistophilis has been a most excellent ally in my work and pursuits.

My occult experience includes over 14 years of work and study in Ceremonial Magic, Chaos Magic, the Left Hand Path, and Tantra. I also have a deep interest in communicating and liasing with extra-dimensional and extra-terrestrial/extra-temporal intelligences—both incarnate and disincarnate. My current magical goals and astral sojourns involve such matters. My visitations to other planetary spheres (astrally) have yielded very astonishing revelations and insights regarding intelligence in the universe. Humbling, to say the least.

On the mundane plane, I have a deep interest in humanity’s potential to advance beyond Earth to become a multi-planetary species. There is much to gain from such a feat, to say the least. I also currently research and investigate EEG and brainwave technologies and their applications in enhancing human cognition. Psionic/mind-machine interface technologies appear to be the next step in our efforts to transcend the biological limitations of the brain—in terms of cognition—and such technologies can potentially have tremendously marvelous applications in magical work as well. A prospective civilization of, if you will, “technomages” may arise as a result—if we do not blow ourselves up over petty matters in the meantime.

That is all for now. I appreciate everyone’s time in reading this short introduction, and may your incarnations on this planet go according to your plans. Stay strong.

Sic itur ad astra

– Frater Xeno

3 Likes

Hello, my name is James, I live in the UK. I don’t actually practice magick, I’m more of the scholarly, booksy type. My ultimate goal is truth - whether it be through the God of Abraham, the Prince of Darkness, or Atheism. My struggle is finding it - after all, what is “truth?”

Anyway, nice meeting you lot!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m my name is Rose and I’ve been following this forum for awhile and finally made an account.

I’m working closely with Gremori and will post my experience, praise, and gratefulness. Excited to join and learn more!

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @sparkingrice but you haven’t actually told us anything about yourself or your experience in magick.

Where do you hail from?

What exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in particular systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

I grew up in a very religious catholic family and did everything the whole 9 yards, but after college I become more spiritual. I believe there is a god, but my thoughts about demons have changed. I do not think they are what Christians perceive them to be.

I am working closely with Gremori right now and may work with Clauneck soon and other demons — we will see.

1 Like

You still didn’t answer any of my questions…

I asked where you are from, what methods you use to “work with Gremory,” how long you have practiced magick, and if you had experience or initiation in any specific traditions.

1 Like