Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello there!

My name is Nadia.

Fairly new to the magic world but interested in moon magic and astrology.

My current goal is to have more recent spells to manifest and to be tuned into when this might happen.

My struggles are that I can sometimes feel anxious after spells have been cast as I await manifestation.

So pleased to have found this forum!

2 Likes

Hi, my name is John and I joined here for some spiritual/magical advice. As far as what types of magic I’m into, I worship Lilith and am interested in the lhp in general and chaos magic. My goal is to ‘open my third eye’ so that I can gain more visual spiritual contact

1 Like

Hi there my name is Amaires,I’m an ex-light worker who’s been dealing with some blockages due to childhood trauma with demons and unbounds,I usually study goetic grimoirs and other books on evocation and conjuration with some success, I have about 14 spirits/entities in my keep and Plan to learn as much as I can about the other realms,I’m fairly young (17) but that doesn’t mean I’m any less versed in spell craft or energy work.Any Help with Furthering the development of my Clairvoyant abilities would be greatly accepted.

Hello all,

Greetings from Sunny Southern California, where it is wet and raining…

I’m pretty new to Magick. I have been interested for a while and have books, but never stuck with it or can say I followed through with much. I have skimmed the forum looking for ideas to figure out what path I want to go in. I’ve been a dabbler, which is why I haven’t stuck with things. I recently started working with the Goetic spirits and look forward to learning from the group and posting experiences as I have them. I figured being on a forced furlough is a great time to start absorbing material and doing jumping in!

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I am known as Moonlight154 on here. I am from the UK and I have been practicing for a while now. I’m not really sure what to say but I will be on here every so often so you might see me around. I guess we will get to know each other this way.

Have a good day/night everyone.

Please tell us about your experience in magick, like what you practice, and how long you have practiced. Saying “a while now” doesn’t really tell us anything at all.

Edit to add: Are you also Moonlight154X?

1 Like

Haha I’m not really good at introductions. I see that you have read my post. I’ve been practicing for a while= not long, a few years. :smile: Sorry.

If you have found an account on balg like this then yes.

The mods will have to double check to confirm, but duplicate accounts are not allowed on here, so one will have to be closed. Since the Moonlight154X account was only opened on Mar 23, it will probably be the one removed.

Welcome back.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: And yes this would work for me also.

1 Like

abt 2 months and i pratice candel magick etc but dont have much nd im intrested in chaos, servitor magick nd in demonology
nd @Blizzard can u plz pm me?

I practice some meditation but no spells

1 Like

Hello everyone, a newbie here. Sadly, I have no prior knowledge of how sigils or magic of any sort works. Surprisingly, I believe it does 100%. So this a quest to satisfy curiosity and also bind with the spirit world. Hope I get the help I need.

Hi my name is Wayne and I like to become a spellcaster and need a mentor I am very enthusiastic. I would like to learn more about spell casting as I am not one yet but I like to become one. I have tried some spells before but it did not work maybe I lack something of which you guys can help me find it. I truly want to do spells and it has always been my dream to do them but I don’t know what is missing. I am from Namibia.

1 Like

Hello everyone I’m Henna for a reason unknown to me I was first drawn to Savannah from Witch Coven watching her videos and soon found myself buying books and attracted to the Goetia Demons and all that exists within our universe.

I have been practicing for a year now, but it comes to no surprise to me, my dark angels are strong in nature and always with me. It’s hard for me to get private time as my partner has Dementia and I care for his needs.

This personal journey is in hopes that I will find transformation that I want for myself when my physical self decides to leave this mudane existence. I will share this, the first time I expressed Marbas name was unwilling, the energy I felt was over whelming I was in shock and since then I’ve experienced interesting things.

One last thing I want to share for those witches who have an understanding of what is happening truly with the world at the hands of the elites. I am reaching out to those people who want to come together as a group to push against them.
A collective to form our own alliance for the better good of humanity.

Contact me if interested.Henna

2 Likes

Hey I’m Poppy, no photos as I want to stay a little anonynmous from my daily life.
I enjoy working with demons and just kind of feeling things out for myself. I’m new to the actual practice of magic, but I’ve always had a connection with it and it feels natural for me.
Current goals are to learn more and maybe make a few friends!
Current struggles are I’m in a relationship with Asmodeus and a little overwhelmed? Not in a bad way, just kind of confused and seeking some community and guidance.

Thanks for reading and feel free to talk to me!

4 Likes

Hello!

I’m Ashta, pleasure to meet y’all! No idea why I waited so long to join here but here I am, finally!!!
I left Christianity about three years ago and now here I am, standing in front of a satanic altar dropping my blood onto a goat skull for Azazel. It’s been a trip!
I been practicing for about a year and a half now I think.
When I was at my absolute worse, struggling with depression and Complex post tramatic stress disorder, I called out to Lilith and she…actually really helped me. Everytime I would start to have a flashback, I could hear this calming yet stern female voice rationalizing my irational thoughts.
Eventually and for the most part, I stopped having episodes and since then I’ve been so greatful to each and every spirit I’ve Been able to meet that has helped me in one way or another.
Outside of my occult side, I love anime and video games! Major nerd, I play Pokemon, love role playing and my all time favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.
I have a chocolate brown cat named Kovu, he is my love and my world.
But yeah, nice to meet everyone!!!

3 Likes

Welcome,

Where do you hail from if I may ask?

My name is Lisa and I am from Austria. I am new to this occult stuff and really didn’t practice anything until now.

I do lucid dreaming and get better everyday I try. My dreams are always vivid and never get bold or boring.

My struggles are that I am short-tempered and always avoid conflicts becaus I lack in confidence.

My goals are that I want to write my own book and always being motivated with my interests.

Person:I am very introverted and hate talking to people exept my family.

My hobbies: Writing, Lucid Dreaming, Running, Walking in the forest, Daydreaming

I really want to summon an incubus and I am trying this right now.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Ahmad I’m in my mid teens and I’m from Illinois. I’ve never had any experience with magic before but I’m interested in Astral work and want learn how to cast petition spells @yoheroyo has been educating me quite frequently about magick