Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello! I’m Avery and I’m kinda new to magick and all of that,
My current goals are to continue my love for art and playing my violin
My current struggles aren’t that much except my depression, but I’m doing good with that so far!

3 Likes

Hey, I am new, not so new to reading, very new to actually doing the stuff I read about, hopefully things will change.

1 Like

@Aprentiz lol thank u! U have raised my confidence=)

1 Like

Hello! First off, i never thought I would ever be reaching out to a forum like this or anything similar. Lately I have grown an interest in all of this, a thirst for knowledge sort of. I consider myself beginner of the Left Hand Path because it’s what I’m most drawn too. Let me give out the basic info so at least you’ll have background on me because I am a noob and will be asking tons of questions in the future haha

My name is Ryland, well my middle name. I would like to remain as anonymous as I can until I am more comfortable. I am 24 years old, for the past 20 years I have been mostly Atheist by nature. Even as a kid I never had any pull towards Christianity despite growing up in a semi-religious family. The picture on my profile is me, not scared to show my face because this is the path I want to take. I’ve recently become interested in the occult and demonology through Satanism. I never thought I would become a Satanist because of my beliefs but I’m not interested through a deity but through the values it upholds. I’m already a somewhat confident, and enduring person as it is. I have started my path with a rite of renunciation (just in case of any doubts) and pretty much my first question is, What’s next? Some recommendations to some good books and texts would be dope, I can snag them on my next check. Note there aren’t any occult stores in my city sadly so I have to order online most of the time. But anyways thanks guys for having me and hope to have a positive experience coming my way and i’m looking forward to it!

Thanks, Ryland

1 Like

Hello Everyone :grinning:
You may call me Hrafnagud. I’m a practitioner of LHP Norse Witchcraft and have had roughly around 5ish years. It is my hope to contribute to the community as much as I can. Best of wishes to you.

2 Likes

Were you the one who was trying to get hold of Vine?

No not me, I don’t work with that particular ancient :slight_smile:

Ok thank you…

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your contributions!

1 Like

That was me most likely. At least if your referring to a thread on how to reverse an exorcism.

Hi there my name is Nathenry am new here

Welcome @Nathenry Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tell us nothing at all and doesn’t meet our rule.

Hello everyone my name is Nathenry from malawi but living in south africa am new to this, am here to get some help in magic
I need your guidance

Thank you for doing a proper introduction, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

For now, until I am more comfortable and familiar, you all can call me Brickhouse. I am a new member. This forum was recommended to me by a fellow GOM practitioner in a private group on Facebook. I wanted to be sure I wasn’t going to be wasting my time or energy here so I have been trolling for a few weeks. So far, every recommendation my fellow practitioner has presented has been clarified or expounded upon in this forum. I have found some helpful and insightful commentary!

I practice chaos, pratical, hoodoo, and have recently added GOM and demon evocation to my work. I am loving the direct connection that Goetia offers but sometimes practical and hoodoo is just simply fun to do, and for the most part, hoodoo is tried and true and very powerful. My current goals are to expound upon my clairsentient abilities and divination practices. My current struggles are being impatient and lusting for results. I have gotten better with being patient but I know its a hindrance that I need to constantly check. I also struggle with anxiety which adds a tumultuous and often highly emotional layer to my work. Learning to balance not letting my anxiety dictate when to put in “werk” (as I call it), is well, work! But overall I love practicing and have been off and on for several years (with a 16 year break while married to a staunch narcissist Christian). I have magick to thank for getting him out of my life and out of my house. I can’t wait to exact the real revenge I want upon him with all I’m learning and studying with goetia and demons.

I hope that i can add some substance to conversations. In the mean time, I am slowly gonna keep trolling until I find my place. I’m excited to be a part of this group.

2 Likes

Greetings to you all. My name is Nathenry from Malawi/Africa now living in south africa.
I have never practice any magic and i even don’t know much Lucifer because i was in a dark but now i want to follow the light though i don’t know where or how and what to do to start my journey.
But i have full faith that i will make it with you people.
Thanks

A New Zealander. You bastards are even rarer than Aussies here! Welcome bro.!

Al.

1 Like

Gracias por la bienvenida. Me llaman Vikinga. me gusta la magia goeta y nórdica. Leo las runas algo de tarot y éstoy introduciendome en el lenormand oráculo. No pertenezco a ninguna religión y trabajo de manera solitaria. He estado leyendo el blog hace un tiempo y realmente me ha servido de mucho las experiencias.
Y aquí éstoy dispuesta a aprender e intercambiar información.

1 Like

Translate:
Thanks for the welcome. They call me Viking. I like goeta and Nordic magic. I read the runes some tarot and I’m entering the oracle lenormand. I do not belong to any religion and work alone. I have been reading the blog for a while now and it has really helped me a lot of experiences.
And here I am willing to learn and exchange information.

1 Like

★ Please post in English: this forum welcomes new members from all around the world every day.

This, combined with the forum’s reliance upon member-moderation, where each member has the right and responsibility to help us keep our forum civilized and problem free, means that it is best to please keep posts in English, because that is the common language of the forum.

If you cannot read or write English easily , please contact Lady_Eva for advice on how to meet other members who can speak your language, or reply to this topic asking for help.

Conversations conducted in a non-English language need to be be taken to PM please, in order to remain inclusive and to facilitate member-moderation.

2 Likes