Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome🙂

I’ve posted a short hello, so I apologize for the redundancy but I would like to do a proper introduction.
My name is Laura, and I’m from Eden, North Carolina. I have been consciously practicing witchcraft since 2013, when I turned 18. Ever since childhood I have been very involved in magic, but never understood that it is what I’ve been doing. The reason for this is that I grew up in a very strict Christian household, and a large part of myself felt shame for being so attracted to the occult. Eventually, I renounced that faith and began searching for what spoke to me.
I have worked with two other deities in depth before realizing Belial’s long-time presence, one being a very vague god of the void and the other being Aphrodite. My craft has been very eclectic, and I have only recently found that black magicks are what fit my tastes the most.
Other than trying to find an apartment, my goals with my partner include the both of us attaining stable careers. I currently am not satisfied with my job, and I seek a higher paying position.
One of my lifetime goals include strengthening my relationship with Belial as well as fleshing out my relationship with the void god.

2 Likes

Some call me Katrina. (That is very close to the truth.)
Yesterday, the wind sort of blew me here. Gotta love the Jester Spirit.

Sometimes, I ‘know’ things I have no way of knowing. The information is never about me. (I am not referring to intuition.) Things slowly started dawning on me in 2005. I was born with my name and my eyes. In New York, a woman told me I have the morning star in my eyes. I felt her but I still haven’t figured out what she meant. It’s on my path. While I trust that all will be revealed, I feel like reading up.

With free will to use, I have made ‘mistakes’ that showed me some of the powers that exist in darkness. Curiosity didn’t kill the Kat. But trusting the wrong people with my energy got me in trouble. I almost lost my life. As with everything in life, I had to experience this. I learned to never doubt my intuition again. I learned about the power of symbols. I learned which energies to steer clear off. In Cuba, help materialized. Strangers came to my rescue and literally saved me.

Ever since finding my eyes (half) open, I have done what I could to help others. Now is the time to help myself. If my words resonate with you, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

On these Crossroads, from the heart of Europe, I greet you and wish you all the very best.

Love is the Law.

3 Likes

Welcome @Katrina.

You have waxed poetic in your itnroduction, but in all that you’ve said, you have not really told us anything concrete about yourself.

How old are you?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

My nmes sharp
I like mind control magick
Goals are to mind control people
Strugles are to mind control people

1 Like

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

1 Like

no it doesn’t seem to work

Then good luck “mind controlling” people lol

Hi. I’m new to magic almost a year off and on. I’m from the southern state and this would frowned upon. No one knows I’ve been practicing. I had some success with working magic spells. And I’ve had some success with working with Angels and Demons together. So far help from Germory, Seer, Buer, Andrealphus, has helped me. There are a few more that i can’t confirm definitely if things are manifesting. I believe that they are based some things happening around me. I just wanted to say hello. I hope I can learn more here.

1 Like

While your questions are clear, I find them difficult to answer, @DarkestKnight

For me, there has never been a formal moment marking any ‘beginning’. In early childhood, I had a sense of being out of place. The kids in class felt like they were a different species. I was born with a mountain size sense of justice and honesty to boot. (I’m fucking fierce.)

Being unable to kiss ass got me fired several times. The first time, at twenty-two, threw me into deep depression. In my deepest dark, I received a first ‘message’. It became clear to me it wasn’t time to check out of this life yet. Ever since, I knew. Knowing is beyond a shadow of a doubt. Energy is creation. Life is eternal.

After crawling out of depression, I must have somehow ‘opened’. Or maybe my eyes opened to signs I wasn’t ready to see before. Using what I can call intuitive research, I started ‘feeling’ my way online in order to find answers. How do you find answers if you don’t know what to look for or in which words to phrase questions? I ‘magically’ ended up on online resources that ‘clicked’ or rang true given what I was living. (This is still true. The proof being my recent arrival, here.)

I find myself in situations in which I intuitively ‘know’ what to do. Information is being revealed. I act. Sometimes I surprise myself … doing. (“How the fuck did you know what to do?” That’s me, talking to myself and laughing out loud at how reality beats the wildest fiction.) Afterwards, I try to find answers online. In order to understand what I have done. And if there’s a name for it. This is how I came across the word ‘magick’. Turns out I practiced sex magick long before learning that was the word for it. Fairly recently, I ‘baptised’ an object during something others might call a ritual.

The thing is: I have no formal knowledge of rituals. I do what I feel. (Once, I bought a book name ‘magie blanche’. I still wonder why I ever did. I have yet to open it. I haven’t even felt inclined to leafing through it. Maybe at one point being the subject of very potent black magic has made me turn away from formal rituals. I don’t know.)

When looking for answers, I very often feel lost because of all the vocabulary that is being used on websites and forums. It’s as if people first study about this path and and then … live it? Or materialize it? With me, it’s the other way around. I meander. I do I pick up synchronicities. I feel clues, act upon them. For example: one night, ‘All Along the Watchtower’ played on the radio. Jimi’s spirit did it: the music spoke. I never had to look up the meaning. It came and I understood. I couldn’t help knowing.

Meditating on your questions. Setting up and maintaining my ‘boveda espiritual’ comes closest to performing a formal ritual. Upon instruction (not intuition this time), I started doing this to pay respect to the egun or deceased. My Cuban friends are Regla de Ocha/Lucumi initiates and each have a boveda espiritual at their homes. Despite receiving protection, I am not a formal initiate in their religion. At this point, I do not feel this is my path. These people were strangers when they met me. They helped me as if I was a little baby in need of total care. They rid me of a Palo Mayombe spell. I’m sure you understand I don’t wish to elaborate here.

So here’s my question to you: am I a freak of nature? Does this answer some of your questions? (Too bad if my forty-something writing feels wordy! Or, worse, poetic.)

My next message to you might not use any words at all.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Let i fully introduce myself i am not new here but i have only said the basic things how i started with magick.i am elena i am 20 years and i live in the netherlands.all when i was little i know i was different when i was four i saw things that happend long before i was Born.i also saw a shadow i only remember it was black and had horns. I feelt not scared by it,but safe he was like a guardian for me.primary school was the worst time of my life i sat on a Christian school and,they didnt take it for granted that i was different.i was always a outsider and they blamed me for everything.on highschool it was better but i was still the weird one.when i turned 13 i saw Numbers on people and few days after they died.i still dont know how it is possible if it couldnt even be stranger the grimreaper appeared into my room.he said nothing he only looked at me.a few months later i heard a voice i thought i was going crazy.then he appeared again i thought how can he talk? it is a shadow,but i was wrong.he said contact me and i looked on the internet what it could be and i was shocked it was the angel of death.i did what he said and called him,and then my parent walked into the room.she looked at me,but walked away.i thought what will she think i was in her eyes i was talking to air.but she accept it,and say that it was normal in my family it happens a lot.a few nieces could talk to the death and Some aunts and uncles i had probably inherited it from my great grandma she lived in 1600 she was a medium and could raise the death.after what my mother told me i feelt different there was a big last from my shoulder and sinds then i learn about magick and sinds a few months i also preform magick but i must still learn to become better in magick.

2 Likes

@Shin thank you for sharing some of the details of your sources. Always find other people’s research useful. Your post was interesting to read, thanks for sharing and I hope this forum proves also useful :+1::smile:

1 Like

@DarkElohim [quote=“DarkElohim, post:6519, topic:3232”]
get a nice network of fellow occultists and share my knowledge and experiences so that others may learn from me.
[/quote]

Right on!! Totally am on board with you there and appreciate your wanting and willingness to share your experiences. Thank you for your post!

Welcome!
As a kid I experienced AP as you call it. Hovering over myself and others. I wasn’t quite sure what to call it and I have been dreaming of flying all my life. I can generally control where I go, but can’t enter buildings for some reason. My dreams are crazy, I occasionally have had sleep paralysis, which scares the shit out of me sometimes. I know there’s more to this than I understand. Also sleep walking more as a kid but that’s probably normal?

Hi! My name is Masha, I’ve been practicing for a few years. My path is rather eclectic. A bit of this and a whole lot of that. I do well with domination, blood, root, and dream magick. I’m 20 years old. I consider myself a beginner in most things. I am always ready to learn, research, and perfect my skills. I’ve been dabbling in planetary magick and chaos magick recently. While researching and learning about demonolatry. I’m from the US but I currently live in Germany.

I’ve not worked with any entities really, I’ve tried to gain experience in relying on my own energy. Being so new this does and doesn’t work. But I learn from mistakes. Something I do love is dream magick, sending dreams and messages. Or nightmares depending on the person. When I was younger I was very good at this. Without recent practice I’ve become rusty. But I hope to regain this skill!

My goals are self improvement in my craft and mentality. Whatever I gain in the physical world along the way is a bonus. Also trying not to burn down my house :+1: lol

Im mostly a lurker here. I hope to contribute one day! Thank you for having me.

3 Likes

Same here (I’m from England not the US, however). North or South Germany?

Hello everyone…

I’m new to this forum & magick. Just a casual dabbler. I aspire to advance myself in the craft to the best of my ability. I am suffering at the hands of many gossipers & feel like an outsider in this world, which is what sort of lead me to this world of magick - The very idea that I have the power to mold my reality fascinates me & pushes me to see how much further I can go. Fate & destiny I’ve always rejected. I’ve just been mostly browsing these forums & reading topics that piqued my interest - some very interesting experiences I’ve read so far! Love being a part of these forums & hope to connect with other occultists & share my experiences, when I’m ready.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Do you have any experience in magick or any types of magick that you’re drawn too?

I have done some alchemy magick, but really what I’m looking for is a mentor so that I have direction.

1 Like